Combo Trip Ideas, please!

barbeml

DIS Veteran
Now that we prefer to drive to WDW, we are looking at different possibilities. Do any of you have suggestions for "add on" trips (3 or 4 days) in Virginia (not Williamsburg) or the Carolinas? Lodging and restaurant suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks!!

Barbeml, when dh and I drove once pre-kids we spent a nice 2 days in Charleston, then another 2 in St. Augustine. Loved St. Augustine.

We will now be driving in late April with dd6 and ds4. Thinking of stopping for a few days in Hilton Head. In another thread, someone suggested Tybee or Jekyll Islands in Georgia.

Would you consider Virginia Beach? We liked it there - spent a week in June '00.

Dandelion--thanks!! Charleston is a great idea and I've heard others mention St. Augustine. Didn't even think of Virginia Beach. I will look into those. Have a safe trip in April!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter