*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

Just read on one of my FB groups that Jiminy Cricket is at AK for meet & greets around Earth Day. Earth Day is April 22nd and I'll be there 4/14-4/21 with AK days scheduled for 4/17 and 4/19. I'm so hoping I have an opportunity to meet him!! Has anyone done this before or have any additional information?

Joining in - Will be at POP 4/11-4/17.

So excited but now SUPER bummed I can't get a FP for TSMM - having one one track open will be awful unless that week is super slow (as I am hoping) Guess I need to rework my FP plans now as I had 2 DHS days so I could do RnRc and TSMM and now won't need to.

As an AP I would love if they had updated info on TSL previews

Hey Resort twin- We're at Pop as well 4/11-4/18! FP day tomorrow!!

hello! quiet little thread :)

We just booked POFQ for 4/7-4/11. Just a quick trip to get away. Meeting my mother and son(25) at WDW just for the heck of it.

Looking forward to the F&G Festival, it is one of my favorites.

@Shunasee What part of the festival do you enjoy most?

Epcot is just stunning with all the flowers around the lakes and such. The topiaries (sp) are so much fun to see. The outdoor kitchens, tend to have lighter fresher fare than what is at F&W. It also can be less crowded than F&W.

All and all, I prefer WDW the first few months of the year. Now that my son is grown, and we are not tied to school vacations, we are able to go when it should be less busy.

Just read on one of my FB groups that Jiminy Cricket is at AK for meet & greets around Earth Day. Earth Day is April 22nd and I'll be there 4/14-4/21 with AK days scheduled for 4/17 and 4/19. I'm so hoping I have an opportunity to meet him!! Has anyone done this before or have any additional information?
That's good news. I have an AK day April 20 and have yet to do a meet and greet with Jiminy Cricket, so that sure would be fun! If you find out where in AK he will be, please let us know!

FYI- hours were extended at MK 4/17 and dining has opened up. Lots of BOG availability for dinner.

Interesting, thanks for posting. Originally they were closing at 6 due to some sort of special event. That's our last day *sniff sniff*

My hubby and I will be there 4/15-4/18. We're doing the Keys To The Kingdom Tour. We're very excited to be doing something new and to find out some Disney Secrets! Looking forward to our trip sooooo much! :love2:

FYI- hours were extended at MK 4/17 and dining has opened up. Lots of BOG availability for dinner.

So glad this day was extended! We are only at Disney 4/17-4/18 bc we are driving up from the condo we rented for the week down on the Gulf coast. 4/17 Is our MK day. Hoping to see HAE, will there definitely be fireworks that night?

I was worried about getting FOP FP bc we are only in AK on 4/18, which is only 60+1, and there are 6 of us. I got it!! It is at 510pm, but I was psyched to get it even if it is late in the day. In truth, Pandora is most of the reason we are driving up to WDW from our beach vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter