*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

All booked....April 17-18 @ All Star Music. It is me, DH, DS7, DS9,and my parents. We are getting 2 separate rooms. Just a quick little trip up to get our mouse fix. We are actually on vacation April 14-21 just south of Clearwater - staying right on the beach. We are WDW vets so we know what we want to see and can maximize 48 hours. I mean it goes without saying that if we are in FL then we just have to come visit WDW.

Joining in. Just booked Poly Studio lake view for Apr 25-29 and then we move over to BCV from Apr 29 - May 10. This replaces our 35th anniversary trip last month that we had to cancel last minute - thx to Irma. Very excited about staying at Poly - never stayed there before.

Made all of my ADR's for my trip, April 9 - 16th! Got everything I wanted (Skipper Canteen, Flying Fish, Tiffins, Jiko, California Grill brunch, Boma). I love eating at Disney, and most of my plans revolve around food. Now I just have to keep an eye out for Rivers of Light dining package and cross my fingers for Early Morning Magic.

Made all of my ADR's for my trip, April 9 - 16th! Got everything I wanted (Skipper Canteen, Flying Fish, Tiffins, Jiko, California Grill brunch, Boma). I love eating at Disney, and most of my plans revolve around food. Now I just have to keep an eye out for Rivers of Light dining package and cross my fingers for Early Morning Magic.
I’m hoping for the same things - ROL Dining and Early Morning Magic. Fingers crossed. I’ve not been to Cali Grill brunch. That sounds good.

Does anyone else second guess all of their plans the night before ADR day?? That’s what I’m doing right now! :confused:
I’ve been there. I usually second guess it much later, when park hours get extended. By then it’s too late to do anything about it. Just know you’ll have a great time no matter what. Good luck tomorrow!

Hi! My girls and I live for our WDW vacations! Our next will be March 30 - April 8, staying at POFQ. We used to go to WDW more frequently but now that they are teens, their schedules are jam packed (and they were getting a little burned out). So we are super-stoked for our spring trip because it'll have been almost a whole year and we're ready to get our Disney on! And we'll be bringing my 9 year old niece so it'll be magical to see it through her eyes, I miss my girls being little! I was able to get my ADR's taken care of but I'm sure I'll make many changes.

Now I'm wondering about the FOF Parade running twice daily around Easter. I wonder what times it'll be since the 3:00 parade moved to 2:00.
Anyhoo, glad to be here and I can't wait to share in everyone's planning excitement!

Hi- I'm just curious if anyone was able to book a BOG dinner 4/17? I see breakfast and lunch availability, but found it odd there was not one dinner time available when I was able to book for my stay today which will begin on 4/14. There were many times available fir 4/15 and 4/16 (which I grabbed).

Hi- I'm just curious if anyone was able to book a BOG dinner 4/17? I see breakfast and lunch availability, but found it odd there was not one dinner time available when I was able to book for my stay today which will begin on 4/14. There were many times available fir 4/15 and 4/16 (which I grabbed).
That's strange. My ADR day was today and I had no issues getting BOG dinner for 4/18. I wonder if it's closed that evening for a private event?

April hours are officially up on the Travel Agent calendar!
https://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/TAC_WDWApr2018.pdf
Thank you!!!!

Any idea why MK closes 6pm April 17? Is there a tradition or event I missed info about?

Oh no.....we are only staying one night (4/17) and I want to see the HPE fireworks. Hmmmm.....now I'm rethinking my dates, maybe go 4/18-4/19.....and my 180 is tomorrow so I need to decide quickly.

Thank you!!!!

Any idea why MK closes 6pm April 17? Is there a tradition or event I missed info about?

I have no clue. I can only assume a private event. It explains why @mmtwinmama couldn't get a BOG dinner for that day!

So, April Calendar explains BOG Dinner ADR unavailability April 17....Just wish i Knew reason for 6pm MK closing.....feel Like I Missed Something Important.

Does anyone know if there is usually an official Flower & Garden festival thread? The Food & Wine festival thread was very helpful this year. I know there usually isn't as much to report on F&G since there aren't as many food booths. But I still hope there's an official thread to follow. This will be my first time attending.

We are going April 20-25, staying at Coronado Springs and doing the Dark Side Challenge! My husband and I are running while my parents watch our two boys - 4 and 2.

My 4 year old was *just* not tall enough for Star Tours when we went in September (made it all the way to the loading area...I think he was too excited to stand tall and the cast member was less than magical) so all he has talked about has been going on the Star Wars ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!