*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

I've never been during Flower & Garden fest, but have been during F&W a couple of times. How do the crowds compare? Not so much on the rides but for the food booths / just walking around Epcot. We were looking at being in Epcot on a Saturday but I know during F&W Fridays & Saturdays can be jam-packed with people. We may switch our Epcot to the Sunday night.

Does anyone know if they are doing Disney After Hours in April or when they would be releasing these? From the little I've read it's pricey but well work it as the park is pretty empty and you can do everything in MK.

I've never been during Flower & Garden fest, but have been during F&W a couple of times. How do the crowds compare? Not so much on the rides but for the food booths / just walking around Epcot. We were looking at being in Epcot on a Saturday but I know during F&W Fridays & Saturdays can be jam-packed with people. We may switch our Epcot to the Sunday night.

Does anyone know if they are doing Disney After Hours in April or when they would be releasing these? From the little I've read it's pricey but well work it as the park is pretty empty and you can do everything in MK.
After hours are the passes you purchase to stay in MK until 1am right?

After hours are the passes you purchase to stay in MK until 1am right?

Yes - not cheap, sort of like a party ticket but supposedly much less crowded. Since we're only going for a long weekend, and crowds are looking a little busy we may splurge to make sure we get to do all the rides a couple times.

Yes - not cheap, sort of like a party ticket but supposedly much less crowded. Since we're only going for a long weekend, and crowds are looking a little busy we may splurge to make sure we get to do all the rides a couple times.
Do they usually release some for the month of April?

The first year they had it in April/May - last year it was Jan/Feb/Mar, was hoping they'd be back in April, but right now it's only Jan/Feb/Mar again.

I was hoping they'd do April dates again but have nothing to go on to believe that would be the case.
This is the official DAH thread with more info if anyone was interested
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...ours-dah-thread-update-7pm-means-7pm.3634161/
Thanks. I am guessing if they were going to release dates for April, they would have done it already.

So my return flights just got changed, ugh! First they thought it would be a good idea to try sneaking us onto a flight 12 hours before when we had booked which would eat into our park time for the last day. Had to call them and get it changed back to a semi decent time.

Me and a friend are going April 6-13 for a work conference, staying at contemporary. Trying to figure out if Memory make makes sense for just two people.

Me and a friend are going April 6-13 for a work conference, staying at contemporary. Trying to figure out if Memory make makes sense for just two people.

I think it depends on what you'll do with the photos and how many photos you'll end up taking. We get it, but I make photo books from shutterfly each trip. You may not have a lot of park time for pictures either if you'll be working most of the day. And remember, you can always buy a picture after the fact (online through the photopass website). There may only be 1 or photos that you'll want.

Is anyone staying at Caribbean Beach? I will be there April 22-May 2 and I would rather stay somewhere else. My kids picked this resort because of the pool

Jumping in to see I can get some input from those with trips the beginning of April and are selecting you Fps already, is anyone seeing TSMM as a selection? Rumor is only one track will be open with no FPs for April or May.

Jumping in to see I can get some input from those with trips the beginning of April and are selecting you Fps already, is anyone seeing TSMM as a selection? Rumor is only one track will be open with no FPs for April or May.

On the Touring Plans FP+ availability page, TSMM says "distribution done" each day starting on 4/9.

Joining in - Will be at POP 4/11-4/17.

So excited but now SUPER bummed I can't get a FP for TSMM - having one one track open will be awful unless that week is super slow (as I am hoping) Guess I need to rework my FP plans now as I had 2 DHS days so I could do RnRc and TSMM and now won't need to.

As an AP I would love if they had updated info on TSL previews

We just booked AKL for April 11-15! This is our first time trying deluxe so we are really excited. I was able to get dinner at BOG still so do you all think the crowds won't be too bad? We've been NYE before so we are prepared.

We just booked AKL for April 11-15! This is our first time trying deluxe so we are really excited. I was able to get dinner at BOG still so do you all think the crowds won't be too bad? We've been NYE before so we are prepared.

Awesome, I'll be at AKL starting on the 13th! As for crowds...who knows, with the way things have been going during this month's typically 'slow' time. But, I'll just try to have a good touring plan!

Not sure anyone has had to book FP but I checked under a friends and TSMM is showing for April 8th I book mine Saturday so will be interested to see if that continues

ETA - The cut off was the 8th, starting April 9th there are no FP for TSMM - sorry all I got a little excited about maybe this being untrue. Looks like no TSMM for my April trip.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter