Come On Saturday!!!!

Now it's only 2 more days! I'm so excited, more so than the kids. My DS5 is probably thinking enough already mom. But he will love it when we get there, he just doesn't quite get into the planning like me. :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

We are all packed. House cleaned. Animals taken care of.
Kids excited-Check, :banana:
Mom excited but worried-Check, :banana: :worried:
Dad home from work-NOPE :confused3
Even though I am worried I can't help but think that on Saturday I will be spending the night at the Poly.
I am so ready to away from my house to a place where I don't have to think about anything but having FUN!!!

2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to change my ressies to CBR...but hey, I DONT CARE....IM GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prittfamily98 said:
We are all packed. House cleaned. Animals taken care of.
Kids excited-Check, :banana:
Mom excited but worried-Check, :banana: :worried:
Dad home from work-NOPE :confused3
Even though I am worried I can't help but think that on Saturday I will be spending the night at the Poly.
I am so ready to away from my house to a place where I don't have to think about anything but having FUN!!!

Packed - nope
House cleaned - nope
Laundry Done - almost
Kids excited - check, but not as much as me
Dad home from work - nope

I had the dryer on today for about 40 mins. and thought those clothes should be dry by now, opened the dryer, there weren't even any clothes in it. I'm losing it! :confused3 I told my MIL that I am taking empty suitcases and I'll just buy what we need when we get there. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter