Comfort Suites maingate East

zonk__39

Earning My Ears
I have 2 adults and 3 girls(4,6,10) and am looking to stay off-site around beginning of October. I was narrowing down to HIFS ($125.90 night) and Comfort Suites Maingate East ($63.90). Obviously, the price is better at Comfort but, is it worth it? I hope to take shuttles to Disney and drive to Sea W and Univ. Both have free shuttles and free breakfast but, what are frequency of shuttles? Usually stay at All Stars but, 5 is too many now to stay there. I am booking throgh travel agent, who is no help.

I am not sure about the shuttles but, as you may have read from my many replies about Comfort, I loved this hotel. I am also going in Oct. and am going to try Qualilty Suites (another choice hotels prop) because of the full wall dividing the room, it is partial at Comfort. There will be plenty of room for you all. I went w/ my mother in law, 3 children of my own, and neice and nephew and we were comfortable. It is clean, well kept, roomy, and everything about it is top notch esp. for the price. I was pleasantly suprised when we got there. The breakfast consists of: cereal (hot and cold), very fresh donuts, bagels, pastries, 4 or 5 kinds of juices, coffe, milk, and more! Give it a try...you won't be disappointed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter