Comments in Trades - Everyone Please Read....Thanks

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Several people have been posting to others trade threads that what ever they are trading is not worth what they are asking.

Trades are made between the two people trading. Your opinion of what something is worth may not be the same as someones elses opinion.

A trade is fair and reasonable if two people agree to that trade.

If someone asked for an opinion about a trade, please give it.

We are asking though if no request was made for an opinion that you keep that opinion to yourself.

The value of all VMK items can be determined by the players involve in the trade.

This does not extend to free items of course or items that still can be purchased.

If you see a thread say "Pirate at the Helm room" for trade only want inferno.

Please post letting anyone know where the free item may be obtained.
But keep it nice and constructive not attacking or accusing the person of scamming.

Some free items can not be obtained by all people and thus they may need to trade for said item. A little note/reminder of where and how item can be obtained is all that is needed.

If you see a post on someones trade thread saying that " XYZ is not worth ABC " then please report it with the report post button. Thank you

We the DIS Moderating Team would like to thank you in advance for your support.

Mal

well said...i wish i had seen this earlier...i could have used it as a reference point...

Thanks for the advice. You and Mal have always been there for me and other DIsers. Moderators of The Year!

I totally agree.. All of it is only virtual.. Its not like you can report the stuff on your income tax or get insurance on it.. :lmao: I've always believed an items value can only be determined by how much you want it and what you are willing or can afford to pay for it!! ( But that's true in the real world too!!:rotfl: )

And for those that have been looking for the report button for awhile like me. It looks like this
report.gif

Some free items can not be obtained by all people and thus they may need to trade for said item. A little note/reminder of where and how item can be obtained is all that is needed.
Mal

Mal,
I need some clarification in regards to the "free" items that are available online through various games. I had a thread awhile back for Up & Down Waterslide codes, but was told that I could not "trade" them because they are available to everyone for free. Then I see a thread for Galleon Ships and it was not pulled or closed, and those are available online for free. So, I thought will all the Narnia Teleporter codes I have and Galleon Ship codes that it would be okay to start a new thread, but it was pulled. I do not quite understand what IS allowed and what IS NOT :confused3

Can you clear this fuzzy logic for me :goodvibes

:hug:
Lyn
:tigger:

here is the explaination tigger in this thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=993603

I believe it was teleporter codes that were not permitted however not up/down pieces

and more specifically in that thread here is the info you are looking for

* Trades offering codes or items that are easily obtainable such as: multi-use credit codes, Everest(Yeti Vision), Narnia, POTC Dead Man's Chest, Bridge to Terabithia Tree Houses, Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage items, diving suit and codes already posted in the guide and the codes thread etc... will not be allowed. This list is subject to change, in accordance with changes made by VMK.

Special Note: Pink Monster Door Teleporter Codes are now an allowed item since the game is no longer available. Conquer the Sea codes are also allowed, as Kelloggs is no longer participating in that promotion.

Narnia Wardrobe Teleporter codes are not allowed - too many codes for these were hacked by the use of code generators, and we have no way to determine how the codes offered here were obtained.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter