Commission-free currency

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
I've just received my new charge card from Marks and Spencer, and note that they list as one of the 'extra benefits':

<b>Commission-free Travel Money delivered FREE to your home* - call 0207 370 7543</b>

(* All currency transactions are commission free except for sterling travellers cheques. Delivery is free for currency orders worth £500 or more (otherwise £5))

Presumably you'd have to pay using your M&S charge card, so probably only of any use to anyone who already has one ( and with a credit limit of over £500 - unlike me! :rolleyes: ).

Interesting but I bet that they charge you interest from day 1 - just like a cash advance :confused:

Couldn't you get round the low credit limit and interest from day one, by paying the money onto the card before using it? I've done that before with large transactions.

Hi

Only a suggestion but check the exchange rate they are offering as there are a lot of companies which offer commission free currency, but lower their exchange rate to compensate!

:wave: :wave:

Hi Hilary!

I used my M&S chargecard in the middle of January to buy $1,000 and was billed £714.80. They told us what day it would be delvered, within 72 hours from order, and I settled on my monthly statement without interest charges.

I was very impressed.

Albert

Hi Hilary!

I used my M&S chargecard in the middle of January to buy $1,000 and was billed £714.80. They told us what day it would be delivered, within 72 hours from order, and I settled on my monthly statement without interest charges.

I was very impressed.

Albert

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter