Comparing Sheraton Hotels

fun4family

Earning My Ears
I have spent sometime reviewing the off-site hotels and everytime that I think I have decided on one. I read this really bad review, granted it doens't necessary mean my experience will be that bad. But, being this is our 1st WDW trip, I would like for everything to be memorable or at least reasonable. I have went from Grosvenor to the Courtyard to the Best Western and now I'm looking at the Sheraton Safari. So can someone give me a comparison of the Sheraton Hotels from like the Safari to the Studio City Hotel. Or just make a recommendation for a first timer. I'm looking for something fairly close (so that you can see the fireworks from the hotel), a nice pool, transportation, a clean room with a refrigerator. I have a 10yr. old, so convenience and the abiltiy to be versitile is a good thing. Any suggestion are greatly appreciate.:( :eek: :confused:

Have you considered the Holiday Inn Family Suites Resort on Continental Blvd? Many people have been quite happy there...great pool, kids eats free w/paying adult, shuttle, arcade, store...I don't know about seeing fireworks though. My friend and her 3 kids stayed in a kid suite which has 2 bunkbeds, nintendo, microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker...go here if you're interested: www.hifamilysuites.com

Also - look on www.mousesavers.com for discount codes for this resort as well as others...

Hope this helps! :)

Have only stayed in the Sheraton Safari, so I can't comment upon the others. This hotel was very nice, and had everything much you could want from a 3* hotel. The pool was good and there was the addition of a slide. The rooms were themed, and had a safe ( additional charge) and coffee making facilities, and mini bar. There was no fridge or microwave though. The air conditioning unit didn't work too well, but as it was Dec when I stayed there it wasn't an issue. The hotel is in a very convenient location, not too much time stuck in traffic, and there was a hotel shuttle ( free ) , but I don't know how reliable it was. To the best of my knowledge you can't see the fireworks from the hotel, but I may well be totally wrong on this one. Hope this helps.

We stayed at the Safari for the second time in February, and then at the Sheraton Studio City a couple of weeks ago. If you're going to Disney, the Safari has a better location. The Studio City is very close to Universal. Both hotels had pretty good "theming," but the room at Studio City was nicer, although the Safari has a lot of suites if you like that. The Safari had a great restaurant. I didn't try the one at SS. Overall, I preferred Studio City. The folks at the front desk were great, and the theming was wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter