COMPLETE- ACTIVE Disney Sketch Swap

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
DUE DATE - May 8

-Choose a group, choose a sketch-
You can pick ANY sketch from the http://www.sketchsupport.com website. You can pick a single side of the double sketches from the website for the single page groups or double a single page sketch for the 2-page layout groups..
Here are the Guidelines:

-Titles – you get lots of leeway here. They can be store bought, cut or printed. If printed they should be matted – printed paper, one layer under. They can be literal – park, ride or character’s name or they can be something that invokes the feeling of the subject you chose. “Oh Boy” –Mickey, “Get Wet” –Splash Mountain, “Pixie Dust” –Tinkerbelle, you get the idea.

-You are allowed to rotate the sketch/map in any direction you want.

-You may use one side of the two page sketches for the single page groups. Just be sure there is a place for the title and journal box included if not shown on that side of the sketch in addition to the photo mats.

-You may use a single sketch and mirror or make a page that flows with it for the two page groups.
Note: – Must have at least 1 photo mat, journal box and title for single page groups. Must have at least 3 photo mats, journal box and title for double page groups.

-Some of the sketches may seem very simple. I am giving you the liberty to embellish extra or add extra layers. It should resemble the sketch in number, size and placement of photos along with the journaling being in the same general area. Most sketches have examples of them being used on her website.

-Where the sketch has an edge or a shape, please use an edge or a shape. They do not have to be as shown. If it shows wavy, you may substitute eyelet, waterfall, torn, etc. If it shows a die cut, you can use any kind of die cut such as scallop circle/square, road sign, etc.

-Please use a layer of cardstock as your base. You may completely cover it with thinner paper. It is very difficult to sort them when they bend and sometimes the embellishments get caught.

-Please use quality paper on your layouts. If the patterned paper doesn't have a name printed on it, don't use it. Paper must be name brand. [this shouldn’t be a problem because most Disney themed paper is a name brand and all solid colors at JoAnn’s, Hobby Lobby, Michael’s and Archiver’s is already name brand]

-You are not required to double mat your elements or have to embellish the elements one/two way. Use your judgment on what looks best.

-You must use paper that matches your layout for photo placement. This is so swappers can cut their photos to give it a mat if they choose.

-You may use a solid sheet for some of the photo placements where it does not show spacing between them. Scoring for size is nice, but not a requirement.

-Please be sure the paper used for the journal section can be written on. The bling at JoAnn's is terrible. I didn't know that until just recently. Sorry for using it on some layouts previously.

-You may use any kind of embellishment you like on these sketches where they are indicated or in place of a “layer” of paper. Ribbon and fiber are good substitutions for paper layers. Bulky and dimensional embellishments are encouraged.

-If it shows a large embellishment, please use a large one or several small ones in that area. If it shows 3 embellishments scattered, please use at least that many or one long to span the area.

-You may use different embellishments and paper on each of your layouts. Please ensure they are of the same quality.

-More than one of the same sketch can be in the same group. We did groups using the same sketch last time and they were all different looking inside the same group. You can change your sketch at any time during the swap making, no permission is needed. I trust you all to make the right choices for your themes.

-If the sketch has a date/event/place or anything more than a title, leave that area blank. These can be added by the members after they receive the pages.

-Please put the sketch number on the back of your layout. From the single page group - #A, from double page group - #B. Use the same numbers on her website for ease of finding later.

-Please double check your pages to be sure they stay stuck together. We have had adhesive failure in the past and it makes it difficult to sort them when they are falling apart.

-New to me swappers are limited to TWO groups. If you are joining the World Showcase group, there is no second group allowed. I will also limit the number of groups if I feel you are taking on too much for MY comfort.

-Please sign the back of your layout. And include the sketch number you used. This will help with photo sizes later on.

-Place each group in their own 2-gallon baggie and label the baggie with your real name, DISname and group information. No need for one single baggie for all the group baggies. Please have each set face each other; side 1 facing side 2 so that the backs are on the outside- each group only needs 1 bag.

-Please send postage for a medium or large flat rate box. Do NOT use the Click-it postage from USPS. I cannot use it. It has to be used the day it was printed. Stamps, check or cash are acceptable.

-If you don't mind the delay in return shipping, you may use non-priority to save some $$. Please use packaging I can reuse and send 3-4 extra stamps from what it cost you to mail it to me. Just in case some pages are heavier than others. These swaps usually have less numbers of swappers. I can do individual postage mailings. They will just take a little bit longer because the post master freaks out if she sees me put the change inside the boxes. Cash is not supposed to be mailed. SHRUG Not sure what she thinks goes inside cards. LOL

-Please include your address in the box. Address label, index card, or priority label.

HAVE FUN WITH IT!

Check in Dates
3/16 You checked your groups and sent me your info
3/30 - general update
4/15 - final call for angels, detailed update
5/1 - mail by date

mailed
I have
Mailed back
You have

Swappers/Groups
123SA C, E, R, H, I, O, 1, 6, 6A
AWM H, K, O, 6
HOPE B, C, F, H, 1, 2, 3
JJJ B, F, I, K, O
LM3K B, C, I, 6A
M2M H, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
MCP H, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
MM2000 C, E, 1, 4, 5, 6A
REDDY 2, 3, 4, 5
WDW B, C, E, F, H, I, O, 1, 6A

Angels:
PrincessNancy96
MorgansMom2000
BAMB

Here are the groups. For this swap, if there are at least 2 swappers, I will leave the group open. Complete groups are nice, but I know how hard it is to get the World Showcase to fill up.

Single Page Layout Groups

Group B – Magic Kingdom [general] FULL
1 - HOPE " " sketch 4A
2 - wdw "Pure Magic"--sketch 2 (rotated)
3 - jjj "Where Magic Lives" sketch 4
4 - lm3k "When You Wish Upon a Star" sketch 9left

Group C – Magic Kingdom FULL MAKE 5
1- Fantasyland -wdw
2- Frontierland -HOPE "Howdy Partner" sketch 11A
3- Tomorrowland -lm3k "Out of This World" sketch 11
4- Adventureland – 123SA sketch 1A
5- Liberty Square -mm2000

Group E – Animal Kingdom MAKE 3
1 – Africa -wdw "Safari"--sketch 2
2 – Asia -mm2000
3 – Dinoland – 123SA sketch 3A

Group F – Epcot [general] FULL
1 - 123SA “Future World” sketch 4A
2 - HOPE "Water of the World [jk]" sketch 5A
3 - wdw "EPCOT after dark" sketch 15
4 - jjj "World Views" sketch 24B left

Group H – Epcot – World Showcase PICK TWO – Make 6 FULL
1 – Mexico -123SA sketch 2A
2 - Norway -wdw "Norway"--sketch 14
3- China - m2m
4 – Germany -wdw "Germany"--sketch 11
5 – Italy -m2m
6 – American Adventure -123SA sketch 2A
7- Japan -HOPE sketch 16A
8- Morocco -mcp
9 - France –AWM "Bonjour"
10 – United Kingdom -mcp
11 – Canada -HOPE sketch 18A
12 – Africa -AWM

Group I – Disney Hollywood Studios [general] FULL
1 - wdw "Movie Magic"--sketch 11
2 - jjj "DHS" Sketch 4B left
3 - 123SA "Hollywood Blvd" sketch 1A
4 - lm3k "Pixar" sketch 2

Group K - Minor Parks MAKE 2
1- DownTown Disney -jjj "A Little 'Down' Time" sketch 3
2- Blizzard Beach -AWM

Group O - Disney Colors -FULL
1 - 123SA “Disney World” sketch 2A
2 - AWM "Disney Memories"
3 - wdw "See Ya Real Soon"--sketch 17
4 - jjj "Reflections of Disney" sketch 18

Two Page Layout Groups

Group 1 - Four parks One World FULL
1. Magic Kingdom - HOPE sketch 23B
2. Animal Kingdom - wdw "Animal Kingdom"--sketch 9
3. Epcot -mm2000
4. Disney Hollywood Studios - 123SA sketch 4B

Group 2 - Magic Kingdom FULL
1. m2m "memories" sketch 8B
2. mcp "Fairies"
3. Reddy "Crusin' down Main Street or You & Me Together"
4. HOPE sketch 6B or 26B

Group 3 - Animal Kingdom FULL
1. m2m "animal time" sketch 19B
2. mcp "Expedition Everest"
3. Reddy "Walk on the Wild Side" sketch 19B
4. HOPE "It's a Jungle Out There" sketch 6B

Group 4 - Epcot FULL
1. m2m "flags of mickey's world" sketch 3B
2. mcp "Test Track"
3. Reddy "A World View or Around the World"
4. mm2000

Group 5 - Disney's Hollywood Studios FULL
1. m2m "star power" sketch 5B
2. mcp "Woody & Buzz"
3. Reddy "Hooray for Hollywood or Showtime"
4. mm2000

Group 6 Disney Colors -FULL
1. 123SA
2. AWM "Disney Wishes do come true"
3. m2m "magic" sketch 10B
4. mcp "Parade"

Group 6A Disney Colors -FULL
1. wdw "Magical Moments"--sketch 21
2. 123SA
3. mm2000
4. lm3k "Feel the Magic" sketch 3

This post will be for questions and answers during the swap. I put them all here if needed.

Pictures of pages will go here too.

I would like these groups to start. Depending on how things fill up, I may add some more.

Single Pages
Group B - MK General
Group C - Frontierland
Group F - Epcot General
Group H - Japan, Canada

Double Pages
Group 1 - Magic Kingdom

The title said open, so I posted...but I didn't see a post from AWM, so I hope I didn't jump the gun

I'd like groups

single page

Group H epcot w/s france and china

double page

group #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6

for mycutiepatooties

single page

group H epcot w/s morroco and UK

double page

groups #2, #3, #4, #5 and #6

thanks Annie!!!

Annie--for group H may I please have Mexico and Italy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!