COMPLETE- ACTIVE Disney Sketch Swap

Keeping fingers crossed on the truck!

Ooo! A challenge to go along with our swap, great idea!

Thank you for hostessing, can't wait for happy mail!

We do still have repairs to make on the truck. BUT, he is sure he will get them done in time for the trip. So as of right now, I have days to get scheduled and detailed. :yay::yay:

The original Angry Bird.

We were watching one of those older cartoons and Donald was on a murphy bed and it folded up on him. He yells "What the...??!!" And my Little Bit turns to me and says, "Is that where you got the saying?" :rotfl2:

Ann and I met up today and I got my swap pages from her. Girls, you have outdone yourselves. I am loving EVERYTHING and oohing and aaahing over it all. Can't wait to start putting photos on these tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for all your hard work. You are such a talented group of ladies and I feel lucky to swap with you and call you my friends!!:hug::cloud9:

Ann and I met up today and I got my swap pages from her. Girls, you have outdone yourselves. I am loving EVERYTHING and oohing and aaahing over it all. Can't wait to start putting photos on these tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for all your hard work. You are such a talented group of ladies and I feel lucky to swap with you and call you my friends!!:hug::cloud9:

my box just got here - I love all of the stuff you did too :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

everything is wonderful

My box is here! Everything is beautiful, thanks to all the talented ladies for their hard work!

my box is here too! love, love, love all the pages...going to use the red/black/white/yellow group for my feb dlr trip...watch for photos..

Mine's here too!!! All the pages are gorgeous!!! Thanks ladies :)

I have my box, but I haven't opened it yet because we're heading to Seattle tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter