COMPLETE- ACTIVE Disney Sketch Swap

Erin's package arrived today. I should be able to get the rest swapped and pack up tomorrow. They will go postal tomorrow or Saturday morning.

Guess what? We aren't camping. There is no rain in the forecast. :rotfl2:

Erin's package arrived today. I should be able to get the rest swapped and pack up tomorrow. They will go postal tomorrow or Saturday morning.

Guess what? We aren't camping. There is no rain in the forecast. :rotfl2:

:cool1::cool1::cool1:
Now I need to remember what I did for that one

I'm suppose to get rain tomorrow :wave:

I'm sorry guys. It will be Monday before I get everything in the mail.

We aren't camping this weekend because DH is working on the truck. He is replacing the front u-joints. We worked on one of the rear ones a few weeks ago, but these are done differently. He had to take my minivan to go get I guess parts. He wasn't a happy camper when he left and I decided it was best to not ask. The stress of getting these and possibly the steering box done so we can still camp at Disney is weighing heavy.

Anyway, everything is boxed up. I was just getting ready to do the postage on line when he came in. I will have everything postal as soon as Little Bit is on the bus on Monday.

Annie, no worries, hope DH gets the truck fixed and is less stressed when it is done.

Cassey

Thanks guys. You have no idea how freaked out I was when he let me know that if this doesn't fix the issues, we are not going to Disney. If he can't safely tow the camper, the trip is off.

I've searched all over, but the best I can find is $900 way off site for the 11 nights. And with the money sunk in the trailer and parts on the truck, that is still too much. The cheapest on site was $1660 at the AllStars. This close, no discounts. Too late to transfer my Spring code to another hotel.

Course the worst part is the Y.E.S tickets. Non-refundable, non-changeable, non-transferable. Prepaid. Yup. To say I am freaking out inside is the truth.

Thanks guys. You have no idea how freaked out I was when he let me know that if this doesn't fix the issues, we are not going to Disney. If he can't safely tow the camper, the trip is off.

I've searched all over, but the best I can find is $900 way off site for the 11 nights. And with the money sunk in the trailer and parts on the truck, that is still too much. The cheapest on site was $1660 at the AllStars. This close, no discounts. Too late to transfer my Spring code to another hotel.

Course the worst part is the Y.E.S tickets. Non-refundable, non-changeable, non-transferable. Prepaid. Yup. To say I am freaking out inside is the truth.

sending you lots of :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes fingers adn toes crossed too :thumbsup2 that he can get it all fixed!

Thank you.

I am staying very far way from the barn so I don't start pestering him, "Are you done yet?" "Is it going to work?" "Can I start packing yet?"

One side of the truck is done. Not sure yet if we need to do the other side or replace the steering box or other suspension parts. He will try to figure that out this week while driving it.

We are postal. I have sent everyone's back but Traci. Will get with her to give her items soon.

Instead of making a page for you, I sent you 4-5 sheets of different patterned paper. These all came from the same collection but are very different looking. Your challenge is to use them and show us what you made. I thought about including them as a group in the next swap, but I didn't have enough paper to give everyone to make multiple layouts.

great news on the truck! hope nothing else needs to be done :thumbsup2

can't wait to see our pages!

great idea for the papers you are sending us, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!