"complete dork"

EDuke98080

<font color=blue>Have a Magical Day!<br><font colo
We were driving to Boston today and I had the podcast on through the car radio trying to catch up on some listening. We pulled up to the drive through at McDonalds. I paused my ipod while my DH ordered and after he was done I turned it back on. My DD then said "Keep that off. The person working the window might hear it." I then said who cares and she replied "I don't want anyone hearing that, they will think we are complete dorks listening to the Podcast." I was like are you kidding me? It's only the one McDonalds employee who may hear it and I don't really care what she thinks. My DD then said "Well I don't want her to think that I was listening to that and that I am a complete dork like you"

So I was thinking maybe I should change my name to Completedorkandproudofit!:crazy:

Just tell your daughter that only "complete dorks" get to visit WDW. She can stay at home the next time you go :lmao:

RU a dork?

I have been a dork my whole life. I just have a reason now.

Wow...trying to impress the McDonalds workers with his listening choices...I'd be more concerned with the dining choices, personally.

Is there something wrong with being a complete dork? It is better then an incomplete Dork!

Oh Lord, I've been a Dork so long I'm not even sure what "non-Dork" behavior is anymore.

I was a Disney Geek before being a Disney Geek was cool.....

If you're a "complete dork"......what does that make us?:rotfl:
Uberdorks.

I embraced my Disney Dorkiness long ago.

Welcome to dorkdom, OP. People make fun, but it is easier once you embrace it...and it is pleasant here, too.

:)

Can't wait for those teenage years!?! I used to give my Mum loads of grief for what I thought was dorky. Now I do all those dorky things. Disney is my cool thing - - please don't tell me podcasts aren't cool?? What could be more hip than a trip to Disney?? At least my daughter (7) still believes I am cool! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter