COMPLETE: Holiday & Seasons Swap MAILED: slideshow post 2 & 3

Woohoo!!! I love DIS mail :) Thanks for all your hard work Susan!!!

Postage:

I saved some money by using the non-flat rate boxes for many of you on the East Coast. In the end, this covered the increases.

Does this sound fair? If I owe you more than $2.50, I'll mail you what I owe minus postage? You can answer this by pm.

Change owed
Mickeyteacher: $1.20
mcp: $3.90
SIOH: $3.95
rlovew -- You sent $12, your postage was $6.25, there is $3 in the box in the Thanksgiving bag(I tried to guess at home) I still owe you $2.75
Mazda $20
JJ&JHsmom $1.65

Anyone not listed, you were either short, or your change was less than $1.

:yay: Happy mail to look forward to! Thank you for all your time and hard work sorting!

Cassey and Julia

Hope mine gets here tomorrow, could use some happy mail :banana:

:banana: We received happy mail today!! Have not opened it yet, probably not till after I get home from my meeting this evening.

Thank you Susan for hostessing!!!

Cassey

My arrived this afternoon. Thank you for all your hard work on this one.

Rebecca

got my package today! love all the letters! great work ladies!

and Susan wonderful job on all the sorting :worship:

So excited!!! Got mine today! Thank you, everyone, for the wonderful pieces, and thank you, Susan, for all of your hard work!! I will definitely be putting these to good use this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter