COMPLETE: Magic Kingdom Swap POSTAL

Ugh...how did this sneak up on me like that?? I have had it all done for weeks but have to get it to the p.o. I will have it in the mail Monday or Turesday. Running all this week and weekend. Will get DC and let you know when it's on it's way! Sorry for the delayed check-in!

I feel like that all the time. No rush - -due Mar 12th.

Susan, I'll be mailing my package this afternoon. I'll pm you the dc # if my internet is still behaving.

Susan is having internet problems at home.

I am posting so I get notices of new postings. I will call Susan if there are any problems here. I will check often.

I'm back - -after 2 hours onl the phone with verizon:scared1:. Did anyone else mail? We are due soon.

DD's junior olympic meet starts tonight - through Sunday. I won't be around much.

I'm back - -after 2 hours onl the phone with verizon:scared1:. Did anyone else mail? We are due soon.

DD's junior olympic meet starts tonight - through Sunday. I won't be around much.

yay for getting your internet fixed :woohoo:

good luck to you DD :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I mailed mine (priority mail) and if I had enough gumption to get off the couch I'd get the DC# out of my pocketbook. :)

Group A:
DSCN8372.jpg

Group I:
DSCN8373.jpg

Group K:
DSCN8374.jpg

Thanks ladies!! That adventureland title was stuck in my head and computer for months it seemed like.

Can you tell I'm kinda on an inchie kick?

Wow Rachel! Those are awesome.

I've updated the slideshow. I am going to start sorting what I have now and will continue to add to the slideshow.

Update:
I have all but two packages. I havent heard from the one swapper, so I am going to make those pieces so that we have complete groups. I haven't heard from Erin, but we know she has other things to worry about right now.

In the meantime, I will get those pieces made and sort what I can.

Erin's package is here. I'vve finished sorting and I am almost finished packaging it up. I will let you know when it is postal. I don't think I'll make the post office today. Tomorrow I have a class trip - -if it gets finished early enough I'll get to post office.

Susan FYI....I am leaving town on the 30th and will have my mail held, if you don't think I will get it by Thurs would you mind holding my box? thanks :)

Susan FYI....I am leaving town on the 30th and will have my mail held, if you don't think I will get it by Thurs would you mind holding my box? thanks :)

It's going out on Monday. What do you think? No problem to hold it if you'd rather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!