COMPLETE: Magic Kingdom Swap POSTAL

I haven't fallen off the face of the erath. Sorry for my lack of attention to this thread.

Reddy your box arrived safely.

Erin - -you pieces look great. I like the titles. Mail whenever you are ready.

Check in - -was Monday Feb 13th. If you posted recently, I took that as a check in. If your box is here, don't worry about checking in. If your name is red, you are checked in.

Does anyone need help completing their pieces?

My check in -- I have 2 groups complete, and 5 groups in partial state. No problem completing it on time.

I will be working on the slideshow today - -this swap has some of the best pieces ever.

I haven't fallen off the face of the erath. Sorry for my lack of attention to this thread.

Reddy your box arrived safely.

Erin - -you pieces look great. I like the titles. Mail whenever you are ready.

Check in - -was Monday Feb 13th. If you posted recently, I took that as a check in. If your box is here, don't worry about checking in. If your name is red, you are checked in.

Does anyone need help completing their pieces?

My check in -- I have 2 groups complete, and 5 groups in partial state. No problem completing it on time.

I will be working on the slideshow today - -this swap has some of the best pieces ever.

Yeah!!!! now I just need to worry over Letter swap that will be mailed out later this week - I hope

Thanks Susan! I was planning to mail tomorrow, but I just remembered I have to finish up that trade set...so it may be next week early that I mail. I'll let you know when it's on it's way!

I've completed my "main street usa" group. (The one with 7) and have it bagged and tagged. I'm going to try to finish up my "tomorrowland" group tonight and then start on the "BTMRR" group this weekend.

finished my last pieces for this swap last night....almost done bagging/tagging...planning to mail Saturday morning :)

Forgot to let you know that I mailed my groups on Monday. One more thing done before we head to the World tomorrow.
:banana:

Here is my General Tomorrowland Group. It really doesn't show up as vibrant in the photo as it is.

PinewoodDerby2012.jpg

Susan, I just checked my DC and it said my package arrived to you. Can you confirm for me? Thanks!

If you haven't mailed your package yet, please check in.

Feb 27 - -mailing status
Mar 5 -- mail by date
Mar 12 -- due date

My check in - -I have one grp left.

If I receive all packages on time, I will get the swap back out by the end of the week (Mar 16). If packages are late, I will get delayed by kids' swim meets. Either way, I will keep you updated.

I've cut my last group and now I just have to put all of the pieces together. I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to mail by this weekend.

Checking in -- everything is cut. One group is assembled -- just needs embellished. Should have everything finished and in the mail Tuesday.

Ugh...how did this sneak up on me like that?? I have had it all done for weeks but have to get it to the p.o. I will have it in the mail Monday or Turesday. Running all this week and weekend. Will get DC and let you know when it's on it's way! Sorry for the delayed check-in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter