COMPLETE Progress Sketch Swap CLOSED

I finished another group the other night. I'll try to post a photo later. I plan on finishing my last two groups this weekend, and mailing Monday. If I can get it out sooner, I will. Monday at the latest though. :)

Here are the last groups!

Mine:

100_3130.jpg

100_3129.jpg

100_3133.jpg

My mom's:

100_3136.jpg

100_3137.jpg

Oh, and there's one more of my mom's that apparently we didn't take a photo of? So that one will be a surprise, because it's already packed up.... whoops.

I mailed mine out this afternoon- sorry it is so close to the deadline- I have dc on it if needed.

Rebecca

It's okay. I have to pick up the rugrats from my ILs Thursday so they can get their allergy shots on Friday. I can't swap out until the weekend is over.

Rebecca, your box arrived yesterday while I was gone.

I will get this place cleaned up and try to swap out on Sunday to be postal on Monday. If I get bogged down, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

My box arrived today!!!! I :lovestruc all the pages. I've already been pulling some pictures to put on some of them!!!!

AWM, thanks for hostessing and thank you for the Disney page and coupons!!!!

Ahhh, everything looks so great! Thank you for everything, and I can't wait to sit down once school is over and put pictures in!

Mine arrived today. THanks so much for hosting. I am looking forward to selecting photos for these lovely pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter