Completed! Couples/Duos/Rares/Villians 2012

JohnsonsLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
Hi All!

Here is what we have for the Couples/Duos/Rares/Villians 2012 Swap.

This may be a small swap, I will limit the groups to 4 and open a second if enough interest.

Due date is: March 31st
Mail by date is : March 26th to ensure they make it all on time and I can get the out to you ASAP :)

Packaging: A. Place your completed elements in a Ziploc bag THAT FITS YOUR ELEMENTS or page with your DISname, name and group letter. Do not address your items to a particular swapper. (That makes it harder for me to sort!) Your label should look like this:

JohnsonsLoveDisney
Rachal Johnson
Group A

Take all of your baggies for a group and place them in GALLON size (or larger) bag, and label with the same. Please use the gallon bag (or larger) -- your items may fit in a smaller bag, but the items you receive back might not.

Mailing: You may send to me, by any method you choose unless you are mailing after March 20th [note this is before the mail by date]. Then, you must mail Priority WITH Delivery Confirmation. I prefer to send back to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. DO NOT include click-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed. Here are the current rates: Envelope-$5.15, Small Box-$5.35, Medium/Standard box $11.35, Large box-$15.45.

Please include a return address label -- either a USPS priority mail label that you have addressed, or the little ones you would put on envelope. (This cuts down on errors.)

If you want your items shipped to you with DC, please include the .75, and a filled out slip. I will not mail the items back with delivery confirmation unless you include the .75 and the filled out DC form.

If you haven’t swapped with me before, I am limiting you to THREE groups only. If you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.

Please be mindful of your time management. Do NOT sign up for more than you can handle.

Most importantly HAVE FUN!! I know we all get worried about our stuff sometimes. I know everything will be GREAT! Just make something you would be proud to have in your own albums, and everyone will love it!!

Element list: Please note this list is different from most swaps. This swap is a SINGLE ELEMENT swap :)

Title = standard 8x2 topper (other sizes are okay), welded and shadowed letters, letters on squares, circles,mini tags or other shapes, a large title tag, title on a box, borders, photo mat, altered CD.

2 photo mats for a 4x6 photo, 2 layers, smallest layer 4 ¼ x 6 ¼, embellished

2 tags (or 1 large tag—greater than 2x3), 2 layers, something in the hole and embellished

1 paper piecing (not a single layer diecut)

3 altered paper clips

1 license plate
1 ATC embellished 3 ways

4 inchies embellished 2 ways

Signage/Bookmark: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished

Song/Lyric/Poem/Facts: 1PP, 3 layers in total and embellished. Min size 3x4, shapes are welcome

Altered letter: matted at least 4 inches embellished

Suggestions for embellishments include:
Die cuts, stickers, stickles, flock, ink, chalk, brads, charms, flowers, eyelets, ribbon/fiber, sewing, tearing, embossing, stamping, clipart, additional layers of paper beyond double mats (if it would look weird trying to fit in another embellishment, specialty paper (such as embossed, glitter, bling).

DUOS

Group A: Make 3
Mickey and Minnie- 2001momscrapper
Chip and Dale- 3pletprincess
Donald and Daisy-lm3k

Group B : Make 4
Minnie and Daisy-2001momscrapper
Woody and Buzz-LM3K
Woody and Jessie-3pletprincess
Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head- JLD

Group C : Full
Mike and Sulley-LaWannaYeager
Peter and Wendy-KKBeaton2
Jack Skellington and Sally-Princess Jayne
Mary Poppins and Bert-2001momscrapper

Group D : Make 4
Lilo and Stitch- 2001momscrapper
Mr. and Mrs. Incredible-lm3k
Pooh and Piglet-Princess Jayne
Eeyore and Tigger- DisneyBarlans

Group E: Make 4
Tink and Peter Pan- 2001momscrapper
Genie and Abu-lm3k
Pinocchio and Geppeto-Princess Jayne
Russell and Carl- JLD

Princesses & Princes

Group F :Make 3
Cinderella and Prince Charming-Princess Jayne
Tiana and Naveen-JLD
Belle and the Beast-3pletprincess

Group G :Make 2
Sleeping Beauty and the Prince-3pletprincess
Snow white and the prince-Princess Jayne

Villians

Group J : Make 4
Malificent- DisneyBarlans
Evil Queen-Princess Jayne
Ursula- LaWannaYeager
Capt Hook-KKBeaton2

Group J 2:Make 4
Smee-LM3K
Ursula-3pletprincess
Capt Hook- M2MRB
Queen of Hearts-Princess Jayne

Group K :Make 4
Cruella-JLD
Lady Tremain-DisneyBarlans
Anastasia-3pletpreincess
Mr. Smee-Princess Jayne

SlideShow is HERE

CHECK IN DATES:
February 15th, confirm groups, pm info:cheer2:
March 1st :cool1:
March 15th :banana:
March 26th- mailing status :woohoo:
Arrived-:yay:

PLAYERS:
kkbeaton2:C,J:cheer2::yay:
LaWannaYeage
r: C,J:cheer2::yay:
Princess Jayne: C,D,E,F,G,J,J2,K:cheer2::yay:
3pletprincesses:A,B,F,G,J2,K:cheer2::yay:
2001momscrapper:A,B,C,D,E:cheer2::yay:
DisneyBarlans:D,J,K:cheer2::yay:
mommy2mrb:
:cheer2::yay:
LOVEMY3KIDDOS: A,B,D,E,J2 :cheer2::yay:
JLD: B,E,F,K:cheer2:

Hey Rachal,

Can I have the following groups:

Group C: Peter and Wendy
Group J: Capt Hook

Thanks! :)

can I please have

Group D :Pooh and Piglet

Group E:Pinocchio and Geppeto

Group F :Cinderella and Prince Charming

Group G :Snow white and the prince

Group H:Aladdin and Jasmine

Group J :Evil Queen

Group L :Queen of Hearts

Group N :Mr. Smee

No Problemo. It all works out. :) I was having issues with the boards this morning and wasn't sure if I was ever going to get the sign ups open.

Just so everyone is on the same page this is just a single element swap. That's why I took out some of the regular items that are normally grouped together. :)

Here are my sign ups.

A - Mickey and Minnie
B- Minnie and Daisy
C- Mary Poppins and Bert
D - Lilo and Stitch
E- Tink and Peter Pan

Julie

Here are my sign ups.

A - Mickey and Minnie
B- Minnie and Daisy
C- Mary Poppins and Bert
D - Lilo and Stitch
E- Tink and Peter Pan

Julie

:welcome: Glad to see you have joined us...finally!!! :lmao:

Everyone this is Julie, and I have scrapped with her bunches in the past. She has some great stuff. and hopefully be joining us in loads of swaps on this board. :goodvibes

Hi Rachal,

if you open up another Group J could I have Captain Hook
still have mine from the last duo swap I haven't used up :rolleyes1

I'll do A, D and E please...

Daisy and Donald

Mr & Mrs Incredible

Genie & Abu

And just want to verify...we are doing just one element for these or a topper and one element?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter