Completed! Couples/Duos/Rares/Villians 2012

Thanks ladies!! I am off for the weekend. I will check back in later tonight or tomorrow. I am sure there will be some down time at some point.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks ladies!! I am off for the weekend. I will check back in later tonight or tomorrow. I am sure there will be some down time at some point.

Have a wonderful weekend!

have fun....remember what happens in Vegas....:rotfl:

yah down time don't think that's happening :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I have one group completed and bagged, and the other one designed. Should be done this weekend. Have fun in Vegas! :-)

Here are my 2 groups:

Group C:

swap008.jpg

Group J:

swap028.jpg

I'm all done, bagged and tagged. I'm just waiting for LaWanna to be done so that we can mail together.

have fun....remember what happens in Vegas....:rotfl:

yah down time don't think that's happening :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Nope cause I gotta scrapbook it! We had a little down time. but holy cow I think we only slept 12 hours the whole time we were gone.

I have one group completed and bagged, and the other one designed. Should be done this weekend. Have fun in Vegas! :-)

:thumbsup2

Have fun in Vegas!

I have a few done and a few to go. I should be finished this weekend if all goes well.
:thumbsup2

Nope cause I gotta scrapbook it! We had a little down time. but holy cow I think we only slept 12 hours the whole time we were gone.

you could always put "censored" in front of them :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: see I knew you wouldn't relax much :thumbsup2

Lisa, your package arrived the other day. Sorry I hadnt posted. This cold knocked me down!! I think it has finally let up but seems DD#2 has come down with it!

Lisa, your package arrived the other day. Sorry I hadnt posted. This cold knocked me down!! I think it has finally let up but seems DD#2 has come down with it!

thanks, I knew it had gotten delivered due to the DC....hope you both feel better soon :hug:

thanks, I knew it had gotten delivered due to the DC....hope you both feel better soon :hug:

Thanks! I am finally better enough. Just trying to play catch up and poor DS got it on Saturday although his passed way faster than everyone elses. DD#3 came down with her fever yesterday but shes so stubborn that it hasnt stopped her from doing anything shes just meaner. :sad2:

Thanks! I am finally better enough. Just trying to play catch up and poor DS got it on Saturday although his passed way faster than everyone elses. DD#3 came down with her fever yesterday but shes so stubborn that it hasnt stopped her from doing anything shes just meaner. :sad2:

doesn't sound like a fun weekend :eek: happy everyone is starting to feel better :goodvibes

Checking in for the 15th!

I'm done creating. I just need to sit down and label them then mail. I'm hoping to get them done before next Wednesday.

Julie

Sorry I missed the check in I have been so busy since I got back from NC that I have not been on here. I am starting to cut these this week. My stay in NC was extended out 5 more days (7 days just was not enough time with my grandbaby). I hope everyone is doing great!!

Sorry, thought I checked in, but I don't see it. Any way, mine are done, bagged and tagged. Just waiting for LaWanna to be done so that we can mail together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter