COMPLETED Disney Toppers & Tags Swap- SLIDE SHOW POST #216

Lisa- ill get mine out by Friday...once things are back in order. They are ready but have dentist/Dr/eyedoctor/ vet all in the next 3 days for everyone

Sheila and Anne, thanks for the PM's with your status!

I should have all packaged by Wednesday next week....will hopefully have them back out to you by Friday at the latest!

Lisa, my cricut and I had a minor dispute Tuesday afternoon and I had to recut 1 group. I'm almost finished and will be mailing tomorrow. I'll pm you the dc# when i get it.

Lisa, my cricut and I had a minor dispute Tuesday afternoon and I had to recut 1 group. I'm almost finished and will be mailing tomorrow. I'll pm you the dc# when i get it.

oh no...hope you won :thumbsup2
no worries, have a couple others who needed an extra couple of days!

Just a quick check on the mailing status'....please let me know when you have shipped! one has been mailed and three still to be mailed!

thanks!

Sorry lisa- left mine out yesterday for maillady to take while we were out. Must have had a different person...didn't take it. So it will go tomorrow for sure.

Maillady took it today!! Thanks again for hosting and putting up with my hiccups here in the end! Sorry I didn't get on here sooner...Logan has had a fever for the past 2 days and I've been taking care of him and running to Dr's. Crazy...goes down to 99 or 100 then back to 103 or even as high as 103.7. Been alternating Motrin and Tylenol...ugh...hoping the meds from the Dr. kick it!

Maillady took it today!! Thanks again for hosting and putting up with my hiccups here in the end! Sorry I didn't get on here sooner...Logan has had a fever for the past 2 days and I've been taking care of him and running to Dr's. Crazy...goes down to 99 or 100 then back to 103 or even as high as 103.7. Been alternating Motrin and Tylenol...ugh...hoping the meds from the Dr. kick it!

oh no hope he feels better soon....Megan always did that when she was little, fever for 3-4 days then better :confused3 no other issues!

thanks for letting me know, I'll let you know when it gets here!
still waiting to here from one more....other package probably in mail tomorrow!

Here are my groups...

1-Characters:

DSC_0015.jpg

2-Princesses:

DSC_0017.jpg

3-MK:

DSC_0016-1.jpg

4-Epcot (changed the title bc the other one was too long-hope that's ok!)

DSC_0018.jpg

5-DHS:

DSC_0020.jpg

6-AK:

DSC_0019.jpg

7-DTD:

DSC_0011-1.jpg

9-Restaurants:

DSC_0014.jpg

10-Resorts:

DSC_0012.jpg

11-General Disney:

DSC_0013.jpg

great job Anne!

still waiting to hear from last swapper...

last swapper has mailed....I should be getting them all by tomorrow or friday at the latest.....I will get them swapped out over the weekend and postal back to you on monday!

thanks for your patience ladies....as we all know stuff happens and family ALWAYS COMES FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter