COMPLETED Disney Toppers & Tags Swap- SLIDE SHOW POST #216

Erin and Anne your boxes are both here! thank you for my goodies! love all the cute pieces!

last box should be here tomorrow!!!!

:worship: and we can say we knew you when :lmao:

:lmao: I don't look at the stats often but someone commented that they were from the netherlands the other day & those were the ones that stuck in my head, I told mom last Sat, she told me not to let it go to my head, I told her I will just keep doing what I want for my books & not worry about it

hey I only have 130 followers & most I don't even know who they are:confused3

Sheila your box is here! thanks for the cute stickers!

I am going to start swapping things out tonight....will probably get the slide show up tonight or tomorrow morning! everything will be postal on Monday!

thanks ladies for all the great work and joining in!!!

Sheila your box is here! thanks for the cute stickers!

I am going to start swapping things out tonight....will probably get the slide show up tonight or tomorrow morning! everything will be postal on Monday!

thanks ladies for all the great work and joining in!!!

Thanks Lisa. I'm glad it got there safely!

everything is swapped, boxed and labeled!!!

I love how creative everyone was with their pieces....I will post photos in the morning.....photobucket is not my friend tonight :confused3

here you go ladies.....

click on the photo to start the slideshow!

any way of slowing it down?? I had a hard time seeing everything without watching 3 times - everything looks wonderful

any way of slowing it down?? I had a hard time seeing everything without watching 3 times - everything looks wonderful

Sorry.....I don't see anywhere to slow it down....maybe someone else will chime in on how to do that!

Everyone did amazing work! I wish I had signed up for more groups! I can't wait to get my goodies in the mail. Lisa, thank you so much for hostessing and allowing me to play!
Stephanie

thanks Stephanie! was fun having you join in!

will be postal on Monday, so not much longer to wait...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!