Concierge on Independence of the Seas

emilyann415

DIS Veteran
I have never sailed on Royal before so when I say I know nothing....I really know nothing. I've sailed on Disney LOTS of times. We've stayed in all room types and like them all for different reasons. We're looking at Royal for a European cruise in 2018 primarily because I like the itinerary options much better. Because it's looking like it might be a bit less expensive, we are looking a concierge. I am wondering how concierge will differ from Disney. I'm guessing we'll be on Independence of the Seas if this summer's is any indication of next summer. Looking for input. Thanks in advance.
Emily

this is primarily a disney board so if you want Royal advice, head over to cruise critic.

Royal Caribbean's concierge, I feel, is better than Disney's. You will have a dedicated lounge, a concierge on staff to assist you, reserved seating for shows and on the pool decks, exclusive dining options. Each ship is different, so it will depend on the ship you ultimately reserve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter