Condo meeting 2018?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
They announced it, I thought I would remember the date, but I don’t. Does anyone know next year’s date?

Thanks.

Dec 13, 2018. I think I'll try to book it again.

Is it always at the Contemporary?
I remember when it was at the BWI/BWV convention center & believe it was at Coronado Springs one year, too. May have been held elsewhere, too. But it has been held at the Contemporary for the past several years.

Actually it was at Coronado Springs in 2016...plus a few years before that. Maybe 2013?

Contemporary seems to be the most central location but if there's a convention group or other event booked on those dates, they won't hesitate to move the DVC meeting elsewhere. Exact time and place probably won't be announced until next fall.

Actually it was at Coronado Springs in 2016...plus a few years before that. Maybe 2013?

Contemporary seems to be the most central location but if there's a convention group or other event booked on those dates, they won't hesitate to move the DVC meeting elsewhere. Exact time and place probably won't be announced until next fall.

I know that it was at Coronado Springs way back in 2007. That was the third, and final time, I went to a condo meeting. Realized after 3 tries, that it was mostly show. However, after 10 years I'm thinking that perhaps I should give it another chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!