Confirmed Alcoholic drinks offered on DDP at La Cantina QS

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
I have read through most of these threads page after page. Currently 9/19 what are being offered at Mexico’s La Cantina QS for DDP alcohol drinks. Last I read was classic margarita, beer and sangria. I wanted the lime frozen margarita. Anyone know why whole menu not included? Thx

I have read through most of these threads page after page. Currently 9/19 what are being offered at Mexico’s La Cantina QS for DDP alcohol drinks. Last I read was classic margarita, beer and sangria. I wanted the lime frozen margarita. Anyone know why whole menu not included? Thx

The whole menu is not included at the majority of places. The restaurant gets to choose and they choose based on what Disney will reimburse them. My guess for La Cantina is that the price and/or cost of the specialty margaritas is just too high.

The whole menu is not included at the majority of places. The restaurant gets to choose and they choose based on what Disney will reimburse them. My guess for La Cantina is that the price and/or cost of the specialty margaritas is just too high.
That weird because the frozen lime is cheaper than the standard margarita. It’s cheaper than the Sangria too lol . It’s more in line with the beer prices.

That weird because the frozen lime is cheaper than the standard margarita. It’s cheaper than the Sangria too lol . It’s more in line with the beer prices.

I assumed their decision would be made on cost, but you're right, this one makes no sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!