CONFIRMED SNACKS - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Sept 2017 update to the Confirmed Snacks Thread posted in 2014.

Below are confirmed items that can be used as a snack credit when using the 2017 dining plan from the 4 parks. As of now, I did not include snacks from the water parks, the resorts or Disney Springs. These items were sourced mainly from AllEars.net and TouringPlans.com.

Since I was unable to cut and paste all the items, I had to put it in a spreadsheet on Google Drive, which can then be opened in Google Sheets or downloaded to your PC as an Excel document. The items can be filtered by Park, Park section, restaurant name and also sorted by price.

Please feel free to let me know of any pricing differences or errors that you see and I'll gladly update the sheet.

Hope this helps!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0VkvwVlKN9HYTU5NDRZMmlyTWM

Wow.., this had to have taken a chunk of ur time... thank U, thank U!

Go Astros!!!

This list is amazing!! Is the general consensus that any snack over $5 is a good value? We’ll be using snacks to supplement our toddler’s meals (she doesn’t eat enough to justify ordering a kids meal), but I want to be sure I’m getting the most value out of the dining plan. Just wondering if there’s a dollar value I should keep in mind when deciding whether to use a credit or pay out of pocket.

This list is amazing!! Is the general consensus that any snack over $5 is a good value? We’ll be using snacks to supplement our toddler’s meals (she doesn’t eat enough to justify ordering a kids meal), but I want to be sure I’m getting the most value out of the dining plan. Just wondering if there’s a dollar value I should keep in mind when deciding whether to use a credit or pay out of pocket.

Using all your snack credits is the goal. There are so many that save the credit and pay oop cuz it wasn't the best value for the credit

Then last day they are buying stuff just to use the credit up. Finding the balance is good

Below are confirmed items that can be used as a snack credit when using the 2017 dining plan from the 4 parks. As of now, I did not include snacks from the water parks, the resorts or Disney Springs. These items were sourced mainly from AllEars.net and TouringPlans.com.

Since I was unable to cut and paste all the items, I had to put it in a spreadsheet on Google Drive, which can then be opened in Google Sheets or downloaded to your PC as an Excel document. The items can be filtered by Park, Park section, restaurant name and also sorted by price.

Please feel free to let me know of any pricing differences or errors that you see and I'll gladly update the sheet.

Hope this helps!

said it has been trashed by owner ...couldn't view it

While not high in cash value, this was one of my favourite snack credit uses. I wish I had bought more of them to bring home. It was in an adorable Mickey ear shape too!

ANIMAL KINGDOM AFRICA ZURI'S SWEET SHOP Mickey Dark Chocolate with Chili Pepper $3.99

While not high in cash value, this was one of my favourite snack credit uses. I wish I had bought more of them to bring home. It was in an adorable Mickey ear shape too!

ANIMAL KINGDOM AFRICA ZURI'S SWEET SHOP Mickey Dark Chocolate with Chili Pepper $3.99
yum

Hope this helps!

Great job. Anyone know where there is a list of snacks by RESORT (not park), specifically Wilderness Lodge? Thx!

Hope this helps!

Very Impressive, obviously a lot of work went into this. thank you!!

Wow this list is awesome! Thanks so much for taking the time to put it all together. So helpful!
Do you know if Taste Track at Epcot has snacks available on the dining plan?

I know the general guideline is most things under $5 or so often count as a snack credit. Scanning a few restaurants, it looks like a lot of sub-$5 breakfast items aren't on the snack list though (i.e. it's hard to get a breakfast on snack credits now). Does that match up to your experiences? For instance all of the bagels and breakfast sandwiched at Main Street Bakery aren't on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!