CONFIRMED SNACKS - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're marked with a purple P, but maybe not all. You may want to keep notes on some snacks you don't want to forget about.

This is a great doc! May I ask how current it is? Also- has anyone worked on same ongoing list but snacks avail at resorts? TY so much to whoever is maintaining!

Tip- DFB food guide has comprehensive list of snacks at all of the parks as well as best values on dining plan. This is an ebook for purchase. *I am not at all affiliated w DFB- just love their awesome content.

Isn’t there a new Dole Whip cone called the Hei Hei cone at Aloha Isle at the Poly?? Yummy, can’t wait to try it!:cool1::thumbsup2

Is BOG's lunch onion soup still a snack?

DH and I were told (in Aug 2018) by a CM at the register that the French onion soup was no longer a snack. We had pre-ordered a meal and snack, and ended up removing the soup when they said it didn't count as a snack any more.

Not sure if that is still the case, or if anyone has any more recent experience....

This is an old 2017 list...Why is it still a sticky post?
I was wondering the same thing! I came to this post hoping it was a current list since I’m going in September and have never used the QSDP... I was very disappointed.

While this is an old list, 99% of the things on the list are still a snack credit if they are still being sold.

Keeping up with all the new and seasonal items is a huge job and almost impossible to keep updated.

I believe Disney Food Blog tries to keep up with it. You could check there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!