Conflicting info. Can someone who has preordered BOG breakfast with alcohol and DDP help?

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
I have read a ton of these posts. I am throughly confused. Can someone who has recently preordered breakfast at BOG with the DDP explain what you did to place your order . Also what occurred at check at BOG please. I have placed my preordered and chose from the drop down drink choices a coffee. I added a peach Bellini separately. When I arrive do I have to choose between the two drinks or does the DDP allow me both the coffee and Bellini? Thank you

Pre Order anything you like as it would fall under a DDP. When you arrive you will skip the kiosk line(right side) and line up on the left for mobile orders. Even though you placed via mobile you still visit a "check out" stand. Here a CM can make sure everything is covered under DDP as expected and can also add, remove and adjust items.

Its not officially written anywhere but everyone's experience, mine included, at BOG is they let you have coffee or soda and your alcoholic beverage as part of DDP.

Last edited:
Pre Order anything you like as it would fall under a DDP. When you arrive you will. skip the kiosk line(right side) and line up one the left for mobile orders. Even though you placed via mobile you still visit a "check out" stand. Here a CM can make sure everything is covered under DDP as expected and can also add, remove and adjust items.

Its not officially written anywhere but everyone's experience, mine included, at BOG is they left you have coffee or soda and your alcoholic beverage as part of DDP.
Thank you!! So regardless of what you order it can all be adjusted before we swipe our bands . Thank you again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!