Congratulations Steve!!

Congratz to you and your new wife!! If I have one bit of knowledge I can impart on you in my decade long marriage to my college sweetheart, it's communicate, communicate, communicate. Good luck Mr. and Mrs. Porter!!

Congratulations!!!! Best Wishes!!!! Steve is such a sweetheart!! I was married the last weekend in May 25 years ago this year (5/30) going to Disney for the celebration. The years go fast Steve enjoy!!

Seriously?!! That is my wedding date 25 years ago! We honeymooned in WDW 25 years ago and went again 25 years later.

Seriously?!! That is my wedding date 25 years ago! We honeymooned in WDW 25 years ago and went again 25 years later.[/QU
That is awesome!! Yes, we just got back yesterday. We had to delay the trip until June so DS 8 would be out of school, we arrived June 9th. We probably just missed each other.

Seriously?!! That is my wedding date 25 years ago! We honeymooned in WDW 25 years ago and went again 25 years later.
I am not sure why my post didn't show up but I can post it again lol. That is awesome!!! Yes, we just got back yesterday. We had to delay the trip so DS 8 would be out of school. We probably just missed each other. It was the BEST trip we ever had there. I can't believe it is over already :(((

I am not sure why my post didn't show up but I can post it again lol. That is awesome!!! Yes, we just got back yesterday. We had to delay the trip so DS 8 would be out of school. We probably just missed each other. It was the BEST trip we ever had there. I can't believe it is over already :(((

Start saving for 30! Happy Anniversry!!:flower1:

Isn't Disney wonderful for the nostalgic yet never the same feeling!

@12jdc - Happy anniversary, glad you had a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter