Connecting Rooms

Melissa Ingle

Earning My Ears
I know that when booking 2 rooms that there is no guarantee the rooms would be connecting & it can be requested when booking but not guaranteed.

We are 2 adults and 4 kids age 3, 5, 7, 9. But has anyone taken the risk of booking 2 rooms, hoping when checking in that they got what was requested?
Im scared to book in case myself and hubby would be seperated and having 2 kids each at opposite sides of the hotel...

We were hoping for 2 rooms connecting in AKL.

You will find when you go to book that you and hubby will each need to be in one of the rooms as you can’t have the little ones in the room without an adult. So if they do give you separate rooms then there would be 1 adult and 2 children in each room.

I know that when booking 2 rooms that there is no guarantee the rooms would be connecting & it can be requested when booking but not guaranteed.

We are 2 adults and 4 kids age 3, 5, 7, 9. But has anyone taken the risk of booking 2 rooms, hoping when checking in that they got what was requested?
Im scared to book in case myself and hubby would be seperated and having 2 kids each at opposite sides of the hotel...

We were hoping for 2 rooms connecting in AKL.
Call reservations and have them book the two rooms under one reservation number. Then everyone’s MagicBand will open both rooms. Your chances of having connecting rooms will be better when it is listed as one reservation with multiple rooms. We booked two rooms under one reservation for our trip this summer and it worked great. They were connecting, too. :)

I have asked for connecting room many times. Sometimes I got them, sometimes I didn't.

You have to ask yourself how comfortable you would be if you didn't get connecting rooms. If it would ruin your vacation, then the answer is, don't book 2 rooms. Book a villa or a suite. Disney will give you connecting rooms if they are available, but you won't know until you check in and go to your rooms. I even had one trip where at check in we were told our rooms connected, and then they didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter