Connections Purchasers: Has anyone USED their PHP's or food vouchers at WDW?

hulabird

DIS Veteran & Planaholic!
I would like all of the people that bought their PHP's and food vouchers or anything else
to post their experiences in actually using them at WDW. This would help those of
us that have bought or have considered buying through them. I appreciate all
responses and info!

Hulabird

Less than 10 days til WDW/CBR!

We just used our 5-Day Park Hopper Passes and our 2 Day Universal Passes bought through Connections. We had no problems at all (other than losing two, which Disney reissued) My only advice is to copy the backs of the tickets because if you lose them it is very difficult for Disney to help you out. Otherwise I saved $100 buying through Connections.

I used Connections last year to get two 2-day Univ. tickets, 10 $10.50 counter service lunch coupons and 2 $29.50 sit-down lunch vouchers. They all came withing two days of ordering. We used the $10.50 coupons at a variety of counter-service restaurants in the all the parks and at the food-court at Port Orleans-French Quarter. We used the sit-down lunch coupons for our anniversary meal at Le Cellier. We had absolutely no problems with any of our meal tickets or the Univ. tickets. I think we are going to join Connections again and this time keep the membership. Going to get the same ticks for our next trip Aug/Sept. 2002, but this time I think I'll be getting the Disney ticks there too.

If anyone isn't sure of what to do about the Connections ticks...I say go for it!!

:bounce: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth:

I'll answer my own post, we just got back and used both WDW PHP's and USF/IOA
passes with no problems, Connections was a good buy!

Hulabird

AUG/SEP 2001
carib01a.gif

Have a question about the US tickets, okay a couple of them.
Can you parkhop with them? Can you use them for the express pass? Any input is appreciated. I have to make a decision today, as we leave in 9 days and I have to get these ordered tonight! Also on the Connections site I don't see the vouchers listed, are they not selling those or do we have to call (wait forever on hold) to order these?

Melody
:bounce:

The USF/IOA passes are 2 day park hoppers and can be used on the express ticket
machines. I paid 76.55 for each pass (adult) We used only one day of our passes and
did IOA and USF in one day. The food vouchers are under WDW and u can order online.
I received my passes in 2 days, and the vouchers about 2 weeks later. They were out
of vouchers when I first ordered. Call ahead to make sure they have the vouchers before
u order.

Hulabird
Aug/Sep 2001
carib01a.gif

Is it possible to see the prices of various tickets (WDW and Universal) before deciding to become a Connections member?

No u can't, but I know the prices are 10% off WDW and I believe 15% off
USF/IOA passes. My 5 day adult php was 235.66 and that included tax
and free shipping. The ticket itself said $247.00 on the back and I think that
is w/o tax (i believe tax is 6% on tickets) My Universal 2 days were 76.55 for
adult tickets including tax/shipping. I got my tickets in 2 days and they worked fine
at the parks.

HUlabird

AUG/SEP 2001

carib01a.gif

Nancy

I joined and cancelled on the 30th day without a hassle...I may join again though because
we are going again next year, I probably should have just bought an AP and planned
next year a couple weeks earlier, oh well...have fun on your trip!

Hulabird

AUG/SEP 2001
carib01a.gif

We used 4 day hoppers and 5day hoppers with no problems. We also used breakfast coupons and both waitresses at Poly and Gf knew right away what they were. I only had to sign them. Tip was included too. I'll use them again next summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter