• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections Vouchers

Yvonp

Earning My Ears
Doesn't it drive you crazy that we can't purchase connections vouchers from Canada? Maybe it's because I am such a bargain hound and all I hear is "Eat at Beaches and Cream - but only with vouchers!" By the time we calculate the exchange, and we hail from Calgary (big airfare - too far to drive) it is almost unaffordable, anyway, we have taken out a second mortage (almost had to) and are heading down for my 40th in January staying at CBR. Any suggestions - or places to eat - with a 5 and 7 year old?

Keep your eyes on these boards in the next little while and you might be able to catch some people selling their remaining vouchers after their trip. Last year we bought quite a few, and so far this year I have been able to get 10 vouchers for our next trip.

Do you have friends or relatives in the US? Maybe they can help you to purchase a couple of them ...

I appreciate your advice. I did respond last night to one person who was offering to sell some vouchers but I have not heard back. How does it work - on trust I guess, you send them a cheque and they send the vouchers? Unfortunately, no friends of family in the US but again, thanks for responding. Hopefully it will work out. I can't believe how much I have learned on this site.

Yes I have bought all of mine on trust and have not had a problem yet. They expire May 31st so you will see more posts as people return from their christmas or spring break trips. I will keep my eyes open for you also because I have all I need for this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter