Considering How Great QSP Could Be for a 16/8 Intermittent Faster

pershing

DIS Veteran
I have been doing intermittent fasting for the last couple of weeks, and I was thinking about how I would dump it doing my April trip. It then occurred to me that maybe I won't have to in the parks (the cruise is another thing!)

I'm only averaging 2 meals a day right now with the fasting anyway. Not planned, just turns out that way and I hear it's common. So, 2 quick service meals with 2 snacks is really overkill for me on this plan.

I don't eat until 10 AM as I stop at 5 PM the previous day. So, my son could have cereal for breakfast, and I could have my first snack at 10 in the parks. Kinda works out nicely, until I remember my reservation for Be Our Guest Breakfast but hey, one day messed up is all good.

Anyone else do this? How's it turn out? You are getting a lot of exercise, but it'll be mostly during my eating time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter