Construction at Pop

karnold

Diswishing
Recently received a notification from Disney Destinations about construction happening during our stay in the fall. It talks about inconveniences and such along with a statement of if you need assistance with original booking please call. Anyone else get this message? If you did has anyone called? If you called were you offered any adjustments?

I have a reservation at Pop during xmas and I was told there was construction going on. They told me it's outdoor landscaping, mostly near the front of the building. That is in late December so it may be different in the fall when your going. I would call and find out what the construction is during your time.

I have a reservation at Pop during xmas and I was told there was construction going on. They told me it's outdoor landscaping, mostly near the front of the building. That is in late December so it may be different in the fall when your going. I would call and find out what the construction is during your time.

They are in the process of gutting every room in the resort and it will be going on until next Spring. Must be an out of state call center that told you landscaping was the only thing going on. Check this, the Pop Renovations post for info and pics

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts