Contemporary DVC's

KingdomHearts

Married in Disney July 6th, 2006
My Dh and I are so excited about what we are reading on here about the CR adding on DVC's! Does any one know when they will be finished or when you can start to pre-buy them. Any information would be great! Thanks! :thumbsup2

I don't believe it has been officially announced yet that there will be a DVC at the Contemporary, unless I've missed something recently. Stay tuned, though, maybe we'll hear something official soon...

My Dh and I are so excited about what we are reading on here about the CR adding on DVC's! Does any one know when they will be finished or when you can start to pre-buy them. Any information would be great! Thanks! :thumbsup2

I am sorry to be the one to break the bad news...but this is really only a RUMOR at this point. There is absolutely nothing official at this time. Yes, there are those who really, really, really want this, and as such are taking things such as concept art to mean Gospel truth that this project is going to be announced any day. And yes, there are lots of reports about CMs openly stating that the new construction at the CR is going to be for a DVC....but the bottom line is that this is ALL speculation at this point.

And this is coming from one of the biggest optomists on the planet!

When I spoke with my DVC rep a couple weeks ago I asked hims about the the new dvc at contemporary. He laughed and said "Now now, nothing has been officialy announced". He said thay all must say that until their is an official announcement. Well:yay: :yay: you know what that means.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter