Converting 1 ticket from Canadian 7 Day offer to MNSSHP

rspencer38

Mouseketeer
We are doing at trip in the middle of August and it seems the first night of MNSSHP falls on our last night. Is it possible to upgrade our 7th day of our Canadian 7 day offer to a MNSSHP ticket? If it makes any difference we got them from airmiles.

MNSSHP tickets are completely separate from regular park tickets and any ticket purchased would be unable to be "upgraded" in such a way. If you'd like to attend the party you'll have to purchase the ticket on it's own,

Well I know you can swap from a regular park ticket to the Halloween ticket because I did it last August. We had a 7 day ticket purchased through Disney and they swapped our last day to the Halloween party. The final cost was about $7 USD per ticket to go from our regular ticket to MNSSHP ticket.

I'm just curious how I would calculate the upgrade fee from the Canadian ticket offer.

Wow I think you probably got some major pixie dust in that deal last year. The value to go from day 6 to day 7 when purchasing regular Canadian tickets is around $10 US. Halloween tickets are in the $80 range. Even if you paid $10 more you are getting a real deal. I think last year was a very special case. I wouldn't expect it again this year.

If you wanted to calculate the upgrade cost it would be the value of the 7th day (Canadian 7 day ticket - Canadain 6 day ticket). Subtract this amount from the cost of the ticket you want, as Halloween ticket prices vary.

I'm a little surprised as well, it was the Concierge that suggested we do a swap. They gave us a number to call and the agent on the phone had no problem doing it.

I think that was special pixie dust from the Concierge based on where you were staying. I see by your signature its POP Century this year. Having stayed there recently I can tell you there will be very few "special" perks. It's a great resort to stay at mind you. I love it. Just not the perks you can get when you stay "high end".

Go armed with your calculations. Who knows maybe they have been quietly doing this for years. Good luck. Report back and let us know how it goes.

Ya i'm going to give it a shot as we have an extra day on our tickets that we can burn. Worst case, I'll buy the MNSSHP tickets as we are going to the event either way!

The worst they can say is no. But there is always a possibility of pixie dust if you ask. If you never ask you never find out. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter