Converting etickets to actual tickets

MermaidHair

Mouseketeer
Disneyland vet from CA here. I have a work trip to Orlando and the rule in our house is that if work flies me to Orlando I get to stay a couple of days to do WDW. I have done this 3 times before. this time, I am flying my daughter down to join me - fun! In the past I have always stayed on site but this time there is no availability at this late date. No worries, I have an off site hotel and I am fine with driving and parking at the parks. Here is the question: how do I convert the tickets that I bought through Disney to actual tickets? Is this something that is done at the turnstyle, like at Disneyland or do I need to go to a ticket booth? If I can dig up an old magic band from one of my past trips, can I use that? and if I can, should I buy one for my daughter? If I have to go to a ticket booth, can I do this the day before?

We will be going to Magic Kingdom our first day and did not get 7DMT FP+ so I am hoping to do rope drop to limit my wait time there so I would like to figure this out before hand.

TIA!

If you have any fastpasses booked, you'll need either magic bands or plastic "hard" card tickets since those are what you'll use to tap into the rides.

If you have older MB's they should still work, and in that case you'd just make sure the bands were associated with profiles on MDE and a ticket was assigned to each profile.

If that doesn't work, just visit a guest services location with your eticket confirmation and the card you used to pay for them, and they'll give you hard tickets to use at the tapstiles and rides. There is a guest services booth outside of MK that is usually open before they start letting people into main street for RD.

Thanks! Does anyone know if there is a guest services location at Disney Springs? I may go there the night before and it would be awesome to take care of this then

Thanks! Does anyone know if there is a guest services location at Disney Springs? I may go there the night before and it would be awesome to take care of this then

There is one in Disney Springs - near dLuxe Burger. I am not sure if they can convert the Eticket to a hard ticket, but right nearby there is a Disney Ticket Center and I imagine they'd be able to do it there for you.

I'm 99% sure you take the printed confirmation to will call to pick up your magic card. However, since you've gone before, you could lync your tickets to a Magic band that you already own and eliminate the need all together :-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts