Copper Creek Wrong Bathroom Configuration

PolynesianPip

Earning My Ears
We just arrived at Copper Creek after having booked a 2 night stay in a deluxe studio with walk in shower.

However, we were assigned a room with a tub instead.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Are the room types guaranteed? Is it an “it is what it is” situation?

Technically you should have gotten a walk in shower. I’d approach the front desk about it and see what they have to say. When I stay there I book a walk in because it guarantees I won’t be on the first floor too.

Did you happen to make a request asking for the ground floor?

Technically you should have gotten a walk in shower. I’d approach the front desk about it and see what they have to say. When I stay there I book a walk in because it guarantees I won’t be on the first floor too.

Did you happen to make a request asking for the ground floor?
We didn’t do online check in— we checked in at the desk so no requests!

It just hit me what happened— we had a walk in shower unit booked for one night with a wait list to pick up a second night.

When the wait list came through, it was for a traditional deluxe studio and it booked the two nights there and cancelled the walk in shower night.

I see now there was no error!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter