coral reef

dana1003

DIS Veteran
thank you to the mgmt and staff at coral reef teh nite of dec8 630-800pm. we had a diver come down and it came off w/out a hitch!!! thanks for teh memories :rolleyes1

What a great idea...I will have to try this next time we celebrate something at WDW.

sure, just call coral reef itself(i dealt w/debbi secleux). i told her i wanted to celebrate a bday and anniversary for my parents..she gave me her email address and i emailed her a pic of my daughters and an old pic of my parent when they were first married. when we got there the waiter handed my daughters and parents each customized menus w/their pic on it and it also was addressed to them. then about 30 min. later a diver came down into the tank w/ a sign for my parents and my girls...it was a tear jerker and it was FREE!!!
DSCF0245-1.jpg

I did the same thing on Dec. 2nd for my husband. It was terrific...one of our best memories!!
diver.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter