Coronado Springs room request help.

samoyed

Mouseketeer
Husband will be on business there and I was wondering what would be the best building near the dig site/pool. I've stayed in the cabanas before looking for anyone with experience in the Casista's or Rancheros. I was thinking of Castista 5 or Ranchero 7. What do you think? 5 year old DD is coming too.

Casita 5 is very nice. Stayed there my first trip. Had a great room facing Lado Dorado on the 3 floor. Rancho 7b is the one right behind cabana 8a and is close to the pool and bus stop #4. About 5 min walk to the main building.

I have stayed in all 3 areas at CSR. I recently stayed in Ranchos 7B. It was very close to the dig site and very close to a bus stop. the next building over was one of the cabana's. It was a bit of a trek to the main building though. I loved the landscaping of the ranchos, but would definitely prefer cabana's for closer proximity to the main building. If you are just trying a new area for the experience (which is what I did), I would give the rancho's a try.

Does anybody know where the suites are in this resort? Are they in each area and spread out or are they in one location like the cabanas?

OK guys while we are on the subject.
How bout a recomendation for us we will be at CSR June8-13 and its our honeymoon.
So peaceful is what we are after ;)
Also we will request a smoking room

Shawn :jester:

Is it your first stay at CSR?- I would recommend the Ranchos secton-definitely quiet. I just love CSR-my DH and I went for our anniversary. It is PERFECT for couples, but we can't wait to take our little one back there!

Yes its our first stay at CSR.
Also her first trip to wdw.
My first time staying on property.

Shawn :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter