Corporate Lounge in Galaxy's Edge

rdiver

Mouseketeer
I had the opportunity to visit the corporate lounge in Galaxy's Edge recently.

Great location to relax before RotR boarding group is called, and you get a FP for Smugglers Run.

Lounge Entrance.jpgLounge.jpg

Yes I am a retire HPE employee and use to go to HPE lounge at EPCOT, so I am trying to figure where exactly they moved to.

Thanks for the info! DH works for HPE. We never visited the Epcot one as we're DVC members and have used the DVC lounge in the Imagination pavillion. It would be great to visit the HPE lounge in Galaxy's edge though! Will have to remind DH to bring his badge for our adult only trip in April!

@rdiver Can you message me the location info? Thanks!

It's been closed for the past year and doesn't have an ETA to be opened.

It's located in the Smuggler's Run building.
Thanks. Just curious. When it was open. What was the protocol to get in? Just show your badge to a Cast Member and they'd send you to the entrance??

Thanks. Just curious. When it was open. What was the protocol to get in? Just show your badge to a Cast Member and they'd send you to the entrance??
Just need your HPE or retirement badge. At the exit of Smuggler's Run there is the wheelchair ramp that goes up to Docking Bay 7. Go up the ramp and there is a castmember hallway on the right before you switchback towards docking bay 7. There's an elevator with an HPE logo and a call button.

Any updates on if the lounge is open in Galaxy's Edge yet? DH works for HPE and we've never been...we were planning to visit it in 2020, which obviously never happened.

Any updates on if the lounge is open in Galaxy's Edge yet? DH works for HPE and we've never been...we were planning to visit it in 2020, which obviously never happened.
Still not open. I talked to the marketing team about a month ago and they said it will be reopening soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!