Cosmetics stores in Nassau?

CGC33A

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if any of the shops in Nassau sell Chanel cosmetics (not looking for the perfume)? If so do you know if they are less expensive there than here?

Thanks

I haven't been to Nassau, but I've noticed that most tourist areas that sell duty-free luxury goods to tourists tend to sell only perfumes and liquor. I would imagine that to be the case at Nassau as well.

Has anybody noticed cosmetics there?

There is one store that we went through that had a large cosmetic display. I can not remember the name. What I do remember about Nassau was that there was a lot of talk about duty free shopping and what I found was without the duty it was still more expensive than what I could buy the same item for back here in Iowa. I was disappointed when I found that out. Now I thought the prices on duty free items from St. Maarten and St. Thomas were lower than back home. Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter