Cost of the 6 person golf cart?

crushonmickey

Mouseketeer
We have a golf cart reserved for our trip Nov 2-9. Since we're a family of six, I'm thinking we may need the 6 person golf cart. Our youngest are 2-year old twins. Can we stick them on the older kids' laps?

Does anyone know how much it is to rent the 6 person?

You probably could put the twins on laps, but it will be tight with camera bag, diaper bag, possible stroller (that was fun :rolleyes: ). The 3 bench/6 person cart is $63/day. My understanding is there is only one on premise, so very difficult to secure.

There is an off-site rental place, www.golfcartenterprises.com, that you can pick up and return a cart to. They are 13 miles straight down the road, according to my contact there. A 3 bench/6person cart is $225/week. Maybe $55/day? You can rent a trailer to haul it back and forth for $50 rt. You have to bring the trailer back the same day as you pick it up, then on day of departure, get the trailer and then bring the cart and trailer back. There address is 14520 W. Colonial Dr., Winter Garden, 407/656-0995.

Any other questions you think I may be able to answer, please let me know!

HTH!! :D

I would be very careful about the older kids holding the younger ones.. Our 4 person cart the 2nd seat faced backwards and faced the road. No seatbelts... you may want to bring a Large Bungie strap and use that use that as a make shift seat belt...

Hi crushonmickey,

We are a family of six and just
returned from FW :( . All we needed
was a regular 4 person cart. We had
at least 2 back packs, cooler, and 2
strollers all the time. We could put the
cooler and a backpack on the front floor
board and the strollers could fit with the
older kids in the back. It worked for us.
Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter