Costa Rica

Tandyc

Disney brings out the kid in me!
Can anyone tell me how this trip went for them? We are seasoned WDW, DL, and DCL veterans, DSs are 11 and 13 now and ready for new adventures. Going out of the country is scary with the kiddos, but I think with Disney planning it I'd feel pretty safe. Any thoughts?

I'd love any and all comments on how your trup went. The pros and cons.

Thanks!

Tandyc

What a trip report! This is awesome. Thanks again for the link!

Tandyc

WOW, that was great! I have a girlfriend who wants us to go to Costa Rica. I will tell her about this trip, I think even my DH would like to go. Thanks!

This is the trip we hope will be available in 2008. It was good to be able to read a trip report! I wonder when they will have 2008 finalized/

I think Costa Rica would be super safe, even without Disney (tho maybe not as much fun!). We have some friends who own property in Costa Rica and some people who have travelled there with very small children (4yo I think). We had thought about going this past summer, but went to Belize instead. I don't think there is a lot of difference between the two. We felt perfectly safe with our guides the whole time. The only time I was a little concerned is when we went to some Mayan ruins near the Guatamalan border. Apparantly, Guatamala is not so safe.
Michele

disney gadabout said:
This is the trip we hope will be available in 2008. It was good to be able to read a trip report! I wonder when they will have 2008 finalized/

When I called I was told that 2008 trip schedule would be released next August.

welovedis said:
Thanks for posting the link, her report is awesome and I loved her pics. Makes me want to book a trip there now!

I know what you mean! I sent the link to dh since he has even tried to talk our 23dd into getting married in Costa Rica next October.... :rotfl2: Every since he went fishing there, earlier this year, he is HOOKED! LOL!

We're doing this trip in August (kids 12 and 15). We're really looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter