Costco Travel help

DVC Doc

Disney world traveller
Has anyone had any success getting through to Costco lately?? I have been calling every day and every time I get the "we are unable to take your call at this time" message, with no ability to wait on hold or request a callback. According to the website they are not responding to emails either right now. I have a cruise coming up that I am nearing PIF for and need to make modifications that I am unable to do online. I have talked to DCL and they say there is nothing they can do. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Has anyone had any success getting through to Costco lately?? I have been calling every day and every time I get the "we are unable to take your call at this time" message, with no ability to wait on hold or request a callback. According to the website they are not responding to emails either right now. I have a cruise coming up that I am nearing PIF for and need to make modifications that I am unable to do online. I have talked to DCL and they say there is nothing they can do. Does anyone have any suggestions???

I might suggest calling first thing in the morning when they open. When you get that message do they give you the call back option?

I have been calling in regards to a refund amount that I am due for a cruise on another line (I have gotten more than $4,000 back but am still owed ~$700), and I get the same message you have been.

I figure I can wait it out, but if you have to make changes, that sucks.

I ran into the same issue recently. I just tried at different times during the day and was finally able to get through towards the end of the day after being on hold for like 10 minutes. I think what happens is the phone queue reaches capacity, so you can't even get to be put on hold.

LAX

I just tried again and managed to get put on hold. The estimate of my wait time is over one hour. I have the phone on speaker and will see what happens.

I was able to get through three times today. The wait times were about an hour. Once was around 11 AM ET, once was around 2 PM, and once was around 5 PM. I did get hung up on numerous times.

I finally got through! I've had so many great experiences with Costco but it was very disappointing how difficult it is to get through to an agent.

I finally got through! I've had so many great experiences with Costco but it was very disappointing how difficult it is to get through to an agent.

We have to remember many are working from home. Dealing with school work as many kids are not being taught from teachers yet still have school stuff to complete. Also, with the looting and riots. If staff was going into the office, they probably were sent home early. Maybe even a curfew in Washington?

I also have huge expectations with Costco. Wishing you all the best. Glad you were able to get ahold of someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter