• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Could I finally be on the all-important PIN code mailing list?

AlexandNessa

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green
After umpteen years, I just got an e-mail from "Walt Disney World" w/ a subject line of "Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Requests Your Permission" saying:

Dear JODIE,

You are receiving this email because you have previously contacted Walt Disney World® Resort. These days, many people prefer the convenience of email communications.

We've recently acquired your email address and would like to add it to our mailing list. We fully respect your privacy so if you would prefer that we not do so at this time, click here.

Thank you for your consideration.

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts

Of course, I allowed them to add me to their mailing list. :cool1: I am just SOOO hoping it's a precursor to some PIN code offerings, which have been elusive to us. My aunt gets the PIN code postcards all the time, but, sadly, not us. Do those of you who get e-mail PIN codes, get a similar message?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but don't be surprised if you get a Disney postcard "inviting" you to request for a free DVD to explore buying into the new Saratoga Springs Resort (timeshare), starting at $14,700. I opened our mailbox and saw a big postcard with Pluto and thought I hit the lotto with the coveted postcard room discount. Turned it around, and read about the timeshare "opportunity". :rolleyes:

I got that exact same email a couple of weeks ago. Funny thing was, it was delivered to my mailbox but was addressed to my husband "Dear David. . ". He never uses my email address so I don't know how they did that.

We haven't received any offers or solicitations so far. Of course, I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for that illusive pin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter