Could this happen re non-smoking/DVC resorts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
The deluge of comments about the smoking/non-smoking and the disappearance of the policy on the DVC members website got me wondering: Is it possible that the resort-wide policy to go totally smoke-free could exempt DVC resorts if enough members complain about buying under one set of rules, then having the rules re smoking change? I'm a non-smoker, and for selfish reasons, I'm really hoping the answer is "No, resort-wide includes all the resorts, even DVC." However, I know some members are really upset by this policy, calling and complaining, threatening to sell, etc. BTW, DH asked me to post-any OKW owners who want to get rid of their points, just send them on to us! We'll take them off your hands.

At this time we are asking that all the posts regarding the new smoking policy be restricted to the main thread on that topic. This is similar to the official AKV thread we had.

We really don't want to flood the boards with dozens of peripheral threads basically on the same topic.

Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter