Countdown Chain... Want one?

Just emailed out the chains to everyone. I need to check my settings, not getting email notifications when a post is put here.

Enjoy the chain!

I created a countdown chain a few years ago and we use it every time. My kids love tearing off a link of the chain each night before going to bed. And honestly, I like seeing the chain get smaller and smaller. ;)

I created the chain and it can easily be printed out in color or b/w. I think color looks the best and can be taken to your local Kinko's, which is what I did. :idea: Each link has something Disney on it along with the number. I have over 90 days on the chain. It also shows were to place the glue or staple, so even the kids can have the fun of making the chain. :banana:

If anyone wants it, I can email it to you. I have it saved as a .pdf, so any computer should be able to open it and print it.

Just provide your email address here or PM me.
Could you please send it to me elizabethdownie@comcast.net
my niece will love it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!