Counter Service Dining Reviews

Tigger113

DIS Veteran
:) Here are some reviews of the counter service restaurants that we ate at! I hope these help as there are MANY counter service out there in the world~ :sunny:

:) Flame Tree BBQ: Good choice for a lunch. The portions are not that big as the chicken has bone & fat...but it is fun to eat overlooking the water. The food is decent and the location is great (if you can get a table)!

:) Pizzafari: The pizza is great! The decor is wonderful and it is fun to look at the different rooms! There is always pleanty of seating when I go and it is great for all ages!

:) Electric Umbella: I like this one because they offer a wide range of food choices. The atmosphere is not "fun" to look at but there is usually some tables not occupied. They are usually busy though. The food is average, so if you are looking for more than average food this in not the place for you.

:) Boulangerie Patisserie : It is absolutly wonderful! There is only one thing that I don't like about this restaurant and that is seating. There is not enough seating so I wouldn't recommend going in the morning or at peak lunch time. If you like sweets this is an awesome place. The tiramisu is good, the chocolate cake is good, the napoleon is the best, and the cream puff is so-so!

:) Norway Bakery (long name): There is not as much of a selection as France but it is fun to eat a cookie and sit in "Norway." Their Cloud Berry Horn is very good!

:) Liberty Inn: Great counter service the the epcot world if you aren't into "exotic" food! It is great to be in a different country but sometimes you love good old american food! The food is good and there are a lot of tables. It is great for the whole family!

:) Cosmic Rays: Just like the electric umbrella!

:) Pecos Bill: This has to be my favorite counter service! I love the location and there is plenty of tables (even though they get full very fast!). The chicken wrap is EXCELLENT and there is a wonderful hamburger fixings bar! It is always a fun place to eat and while continue to be on my must eat at list as far as counter service food goes!

:) Mara: It has decent food. It is not my favorite counter service. Also if you are just going here to go be aware that it is far away from the lobby and might be tricky (not that much) to find if you are not familiar with the AKL! It is also a pain to always have to go down and across to refill your mugs!

:) Captain Cooks: I am not a fan of their food but I stayed here so it was my only midnight snack option! It has a nice feel and was never busy when we went.

:) Everything Pop: I love this food court. There is everything that you could want! They even have slushies at the drink station! The food is good and the desserts are fun! This is a great place to bring your family (or yourself!) !

princess: Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! princess:

Thanks for the reviews. We do a lot of counter service on our WDW trips, so I enjoy hearing about other CS experiences. We've never been to Everything Pop and we'll probably be staying at Pop Century next trip, so I especially enjoyed hearing about that one.

Thanx for the reviews! For some reason, I never have a problem choosing TS, but it's hard to decide on CS. We love the food court at Pop too!

Thanks for the reviews. Like Kaycee, I'm glad to hear Pop is good as we will be staying there on our next trip too.
I agree about the Liberty Inn. For some reason their food always seems to hit the spot. And its a nice break while you are walking around WS on a hot day. DH has made it a must do as they sell his favorite, Sam Adams. ;)

Thanks for the reviews. Flame Tree BBQ is on my list for our next trip and it will stay there thanks to your review. Thanks again!! :sunny:

Thanks for your reviews. We loved Pecos Bills and Electric Umbrella was pretty good. Did not like Flametree BBQ but did like Tusker House in AK. Captain Cooks not too bad. We wanted to eat at the Liberty Inn and walked all the way over there from the Land but it was closed for construction! That's when we walked all the way around again and ended up at Electric Umbrella. We will have to try some of the others you liked next time!

Thanks so much for the reviews. Did you have breakfast at Pop is it worth using your CS at? Would we be better off buying a children's breakfast and saving the credits? Is the adult big enough to share between DS 12 and DD 10 with a cinnamon bun? We are not big breakfast eaters. I plan on bringing instant oatmeal (a brilliant though I had today, use the food court tea water) but if they want some "real food" as they call it, trying to figure out our best options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter