Couple Questions

autumnbaby9

DIS Veteran
Hi I have a couple more questions

1. With PS can you call 60 days before your trip and make PS's for the entire time your there or do you have to call back each day?

2. What is the most economical way to get from LAX to Anaheim? There will be six of us (3 adults and 3 children ages 12, 8, 5). I have looked into renting a Mini Van but that seems to run around $300 and all the limo places have quoted me $120 each way. I know I can do the Super Shuttle for $30 each way but even this seems like a lot a money. Is there any other company that does it cheaper?

Primetime shuttle has a private van that seats 7 for about $70 one way. I'm sure Super Shuttle is about the same if they have private vans. I've never gone with Super Shuttle, I always go Primetime to and from LAX when I'm on vacation. You can get a quote on their site: www.primetimeshuttle.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter