• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Couples trip in October what do you think?

WDW_Converter

Earning My Ears
My GF and myself are going to the world for 10days/9 nights in October. The dates are 10/14 -10/23 and we will be traveling on the Dream Maker silver plan. Let me know what you think about our plan so far.

10/14 - Arrival around noon
Just a hang out day
PS at HDDR for 7:15pm

10/15 - Universal Day/HHN
Want to get Universal done so we can enjoy Disney plus I'm a big Halloween/Horror fan.

10/16 - Magic Kingdom
PS - LTT at 5:45pm

10/17 - Studios
PS - 50's Prime Time at 5:50pm
Try to grab a hayride tonight too.

10/18 - Animal Kingdom
PS - Boma 8:30am, Fulton's 7:30pm

10/19 - A wing it day, possibly a water park
PS - le Cellier 6:30pm

10/20 - Epcot
PS - Coral Reef at 6:30pm

10/21 - GF Birthday
Animal Kingdom Tour Backstage Safari

10/22 Seaworld
PS - Teppanyaki at 8:00pm

10/23 Last day :( plane leaves at 7:15

>b>Welcome to the Adult/Solo Board, WDW_Converter</b> That sounds like a great schedule. HHN is supposed to be a fabulously frightening experience. You've got some excellent PS choices. That's the week I'll be there with DD. Be sure to enjoy the tasty choices at the Food and Wine Festival in Epcot.

Sounds fantastic! October is a great time to visit WDW--weather is perfect and the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot is a blast.

Sounds like fun! Be glad that you are giving yourself some time to "wing" it. Be sure to try and see Illuminations with GF after one of (or both) your dinners in Epcot. Also, hit the Boardwalk after that - try Jellyrolls for some fun!
Have a great trip!

katie

First thanks you all for reading my collection of stuff. As for illuminations we are definately doing it as we both really enjoy fireworks, we will also be catching Wishes at MK while we are there. I'll have to find more info on Jellyrolls but we were going to take a trip to Boardwalk to visit and stop at Beaches and Cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter